Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

Moving to St. Lucia late August - Rent Info Pls

Moving to St. Lucia late August - Rent Info Pls

Old Jun 30th 2012, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

sami87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to St. Lucia late August - Rent Info Pls

Hi members,

I'm moving to St. Lucia late August and I was hoping to get some help with rental info. I'll be working in Rodney Bay so hoping to find a place there. I
I'm looking for a simple one/two bedroom home and wanted to know how much I should expect to pay and what is the best way to go about finding rentals. Are they also one year leases or can you go on a monthly basis?

Sami
Old Jul 4th 2012, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

sami87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to St. Lucia late August - Rent Info Pls

Also, is there a website in Caribbean/St Lucia with rental classifieds?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 7:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sami,

Welcome to BE, I hope you will enjoy being part of our little virtual community.

Congrats on your upcoming move.

I don't live in St Lucia, so can't help too much with your query, but I hope the following link proves useful:

http://caribbean.craigslist.org/

Also one of our members, pgtips, is involved with rental properties I believe, and hopefully she will be along soon to give you some info.
Old Jul 15th 2012, 8:21 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sami87
Hi members,

I'm moving to St. Lucia late August and I was hoping to get some help with rental info. I'll be working in Rodney Bay so hoping to find a place there. I
I'm looking for a simple one/two bedroom home and wanted to know how much I should expect to pay and what is the best way to go about finding rentals. Are they also one year leases or can you go on a monthly basis?

Sami
Hi Sami if you are going to be based in the Rodney Bay area try www.rodney-bay.com and speak to Robert. He lives in the area as well as offers rental accommodation.

Good luck.
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

adiyaewh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sami87
Hi members,

Sami
This might be a bit late as you are moving in late August but I'm also moving and I've found cariblist.com to be very helpful. They've got a section specifically for St. Lucia and you can break down your apt search by parish.