Moving to St Lucia with dog

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Tsmithf33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to St Lucia with dog

Hello!!

I will be moving to St. Lucia in a couple of months and was wondering what I will need to do to be able to move my dog with me.

I know this is British expats but im from the US and need some help!!

Thank you in advance!

Tyler
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Tropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really nice
Default Re: Moving to St Lucia with dog

Hi hope you can find out some info as I would also like to travel with a puppy to St. Lucia! May I ask why your choosing St. Lucia and will you be working there? Would love to hear your story maybe it will help me.
Old May 2nd 2010, 1:13 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tsmithf33
Hello!!

I will be moving to St. Lucia in a couple of months and was wondering what I will need to do to be able to move my dog with me.

Thank you in advance!

Tyler
We had a post about this some time ago. For latest info you should really check with customs. I think there are some jabs, certificates etc you have to arrange a while before the dog arrives on the island. There may also be a quarantine period, but again you will have to check latest info with customs, all look up pet air they will most likely no the latest info.
Old May 6th 2010, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

LottieLou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tsmithf33
Hello!!

Thank you in advance!

Tyler
I think St Lucia was/is becoming part of the pet passport scheme in June. Don't know whether this applies to US, but it would be wiser to check with your vet and as PGTips mentions, customs.

HTH

Lottie
Old May 14th 2010, 11:27 am
Just Joined

grandmalee is an unknown quantity at this point

We are moving with our dogs from the US, as well. We had to get a rabies titre and wait 6 months after the blood test. This is from the government website:

http://www.stlucia.gov.lc/faq/what_a...my_dog_cat.htm

What type of transport are you using? Are you flying down?

Good Luck to you and your pup.

Lee