Moving to St Lucia

Old Mar 18th 2012, 12:04 am
Just Joined

creasyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to St Lucia

Hey guys hope your all well, So i am moving from Barbados to St Lucia for work. I met a load of people on another forum here in Barbados so i thought i would give it a go for my new island Going to be moving over sometime next week to the Cap Estates area so if anyone is around and fancies a beer let me know!

Oh and its my birthday today to

Thanks James
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:59 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to St Lucia

Originally Posted by creasyo
Hey guys hope your all well, So i am moving from Barbados to St Lucia for work. I met a load of people on another forum here in Barbados so i thought i would give it a go for my new island Going to be moving over sometime next week to the Cap Estates area so if anyone is around and fancies a beer let me know!

Oh and its my birthday today to

Thanks James
Good luck on your move. I am sure a few who are residing on the island will make contact shortly.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Ok so I arrived yesterday so let's see how it goes!
Old Apr 8th 2012, 7:30 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I arrived yesterday so let's see how it goes!
Creasyo if you are in Cap Estate you can check out the golf club. How long will you be based in St Lucia ?
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

I must just do that pgtips I have driven past it a few times and it looks like a nice course. I am going to be here for a while not to sure exactly how long yet but it's all good so who are you then? Are you admin for the site?
Old Apr 8th 2012, 9:46 pm

I must just do that pgtips I have driven past it a few times and it looks like a nice course. I am going to be here for a while not to sure exactly how long yet but it's all good so who are you then? Are you admin for the site?
creasyo I am not the admin for the site, I am a concierge who welcomes new people to the caribbean section. I hope you settle in fairly quickly.