Hotel near Anse La Raye?

Old Feb 10th 2014, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hotel near Anse La Raye?

Hi Everyone,

I have a friend whom is part of a volunteer organization. They want to send 20 people down to help in the community of Anse La Raye and its environs. The only thing holding them back is they want a budget hotel that can accommodate up to 20 persons ( maybe more) all in one place. Ti Kaye is too expensive - they need somewhere fairly close - any suggestions?

Thanks

Sarah
Old Feb 25th 2014, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hotel near Anse La Raye?

Not that I have ever stayed there ( just drove by always, and few hours last year when we went for a wedding) but, there is nothing.

you'll have to go there and knock some doors, if you want to make it happen.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anuny
Not that I have ever stayed there ( just drove by always, and few hours last year when we went for a wedding) but, there is nothing.

you'll have to go there and knock some doors, if you want to make it happen.
The Anse la Raye constituency area is the unwanted step-child of St Lucia or most certainly seems that way from the way various Governments have done absolutely nothing to create any sort of employment, particularly tourism-related, in the area, in spite of it being a no-brainer to alleviate localised poverty, which is the worst on the Island. It's almost as though the constituents are being punished for something that they did and that the incumbent MP gets dissed for this.

Hence there are no places to stay if you are a group in terms of numbers. I'm not aware of anything budget-priced south of Castries, until you get to Soufriere.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Feb 26th 2014 at 10:50 am.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 10:18 am
Just Joined

lomew01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys me Lomew.Well according to my knowledge 'Auberge-Seraphine' is the best.We came in the evening.We were given rooms. Breakfast in the restaurant was good.The restaurant was very good.Breakfast each morning was fantastic and we had delicious dinners there on two evenings.Thanks!!
Old Jul 7th 2014, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Hotel near Anse La Raye?

Thanks for all your advice, they ended up staying at JJ's Paradise in Marigot which turned out well, I hear the hotel is being rented out from September to new management and will be changing its name to "The Lucian at Marigot" and being upgraded - so all is good!