Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

Anyone put their kids in St Lucia international school

Anyone put their kids in St Lucia international school

Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:15 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone put their kids in St Lucia international school

Anyone put their kids in St Lucia international high school in Rodney Bay ?

If so, how have they adapted to following the Canadian syllabus ?
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

3aces is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone put their kids in St Lucia international school

Strange that no one has responded to this.

I'm in St Lucia next month. My wife and I have an appointment to visit the school. Would you like me to find out for you?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:36 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 3aces
Strange that no one has responded to this.

I'm in St Lucia next month. My wife and I have an appointment to visit the school. Would you like me to find out for you?

3aces that would be great. I am thinking of using the school for my kids next september so the feed back would be much appreciated.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I am also looking at enrolling my 11 year old daughter next September, so I'll be watching this space with interest. I have made contact with the school and will be visiting myself at the end of April '09.

We will be taking up a job offer on the Island next April/May. I have all the usual questions about lifestyle, accomodations etc etc but I'll post in a different section.

This is a great website - keep up the good work!!