WOKE in SCO

Old Dec 20th 2020, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default WOKE in SCO

Where Angels Fear to Tread – Queering the Pitch of SNP WOKE Subversives – caltonjock

Other news this week - Andy Wightman Green MSP has resigned from the Greens after continuing attempts to stifle open discussion on the transgender debate

resignation_letter (holyrood.com)

Last edited by scot47; Dec 20th 2020 at 7:34 am.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 10:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WOKE in SCO

Originally Posted by scot47
Where Angels Fear to Tread – Queering the Pitch of SNP WOKE Subversives – caltonjock

Other news this week - Andy Wightman Green MSP has resigned from the Greens after continuing attempts to stifle open discussion on the transgender debate

resignation_letter (holyrood.com)
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...d-trans-rights

I am confused on what is going on here, similar situation.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The Guardian is clearly pro-woke and anti Free Speech. I am with Wightman.
I have noticed that the kneejerk reaction from "Wokoharam" fanatics is to label their critics as "bigots".

Last edited by scot47; Dec 20th 2020 at 10:37 am.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 11:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scot47
The Guardian is clearly pro-woke and anti Free Speech. I am with Wightman.
I have noticed that the kneejerk reaction from "Wokoharam" fanatics is to label their critics as "bigots".
Everybody gets to call everybody else Bigots, quite amusing to watch.
Old Dec 25th 2020, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The WOKOHARAM Gang some time ago started an Entryist job on both SNP and Scottish Greens. They had some success. They have used similar tactics to "Militant" and other trot group[ls within Labour Party and Trade Unions. You need only a small group of infiltrators to get some success at a local level.