Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:22 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

This is from today's 'Daily Mail'.....there are many responses to the article too (more than 500....)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...best-care.html
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

I`m so glad she made the point that even with insurance healthcare in America doesnt come cheap. I`m totting up what we paid (with excellent insurance coverage) last year and it`s possibly around $10,000. That will be like a pay rise when we return to Britain.