The Tyranny Of Dialysis

Old Feb 15th 2021, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tyranny Of Dialysis

We hope in the summer. maybe even in the Spring. When I retired to my exotic semi-tropical island, little did I think that I would be commuting to Greenock !
Old Feb 15th 2021, 5:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
We hope in the summer. maybe even in the Spring. When I retired to my exotic semi-tropical island, little did I think that I would be commuting to Greenock !
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the unit to be there sooner rather than later.

You'll have become very well acquainted with Greenock! I bet you won't miss it

Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:17 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the unit to be there sooner rather than later.

You'll have become very well acquainted with Greenock! I bet you won't miss it
Bloody hell, I’d love to visit Greenock! Just once! Here I am stuck in bloody America!!
Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Greenock is only a shadow of what it was.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:41 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Greenock is only a shadow of what it was.
Hmm .. I’d probably fit in nicely then ..
Old Feb 16th 2021, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Helen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been stuck in the east of France for months and Greenock sounds impossibly exotic to me.
I would KILL to go there.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maybe we can do a swop !

Different strokes for different folks !

Chacun a son gout !
Old Feb 16th 2021, 9:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Greenock sounds cold. I'll give it a miss thanks.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 12:16 pm
Heading for Poppyland

Originally Posted by Helen1964
I’ve been stuck in the east of France for months and Greenock sounds impossibly exotic to me.
I would KILL to go there.
According to Wikipedia, "Greenock is well known in Gaelic as Grianáig, dative of grianág, a sunny knoll". I could do with a bit of sunshine.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 12:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
According to Wikipedia, "Greenock is well known in Gaelic as Grianáig, dative of grianág, a sunny knoll". I could do with a bit of sunshine.

I'll put another shrimp on the barbie.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Feb 16th 2021 at 12:49 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That name was invented by the same PR Firm that came up with "The Sunshine Coast" for the malarial swamp that became Florida. Do not beleive wverything you hear or read. I am blessed today. It is one of the 4 days in the week when I am NOT required to cross the Ocean to Greenock ! AND it is my birthday !
Old Feb 16th 2021, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Happy birthday Scot!

Old Feb 16th 2021, 9:18 pm
Heading for Poppyland

That name was invented by the same PR Firm that came up with "The Sunshine Coast" for the malarial swamp that became Florida. Do not beleive wverything you hear or read. I am blessed today. It is one of the 4 days in the week when I am NOT required to cross the Ocean to Greenock ! AND it is my birthday !
Happy birthday buddy! Sorry I’m a bit late (British time.)
Old Feb 16th 2021, 9:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Scot.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 9:30 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to our favourite Scot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.