traveling to the UK from Canada

Old Aug 21st 2022, 6:01 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default traveling to the UK from Canada

double posting this here as well as on the Canada forum, any help would be appreciated.

will be travelling to the UK for a short visit end of September.

as a dual citizen UK/Cdn, I presumably don't need a visa if I enter using a Canadian passport or required to provide that I'm COVID vaccinated?

however from what I've been reading British Passport holders enter Canada (those that are not Canadian citizens/PR) are required to have a Eta visa.

Govt of Canada *travel advice/advisory* website seem to be *pushing* travellers to get additional recommended COVID vaccine doses.

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-kingdom

my question: if I don't have the booster shots will this be an issue entering the UK on a Canadian or British passport?

Last edited by not2old; Aug 21st 2022 at 6:08 pm.