Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 13th 2011, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
CANCER FREE EVERYONE!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Wind..
Old Jan 13th 2011, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

ldyinlv...Thats wonderful Now get that suitcase packed and be on your way. Life is ahead of you and its going to be great. Your Mum and Dad will be waiting for your. Alls well with the world.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

CANCER FREE EVERYONE!!!!
What a wonderful day!
You are now on your way to making your dreams come true.
I am very happy for you Jackie.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trottytrue
ldyinlv...Thats wonderful Now get that suitcase packed and be on your way. Life is ahead of you and its going to be great. Your Mum and Dad will be waiting for your. Alls well with the world.
yes trotty you are correct, now i can get jackie back.. thank you.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute

CANCER FREE EVERYONE!!!!
That is fantastic news Now get packing so you can head home SOON!!!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorac05
That is fantastic news Now get packing so you can head home SOON!!!
i will..finally I can get realllllly excited....
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
What a wonderful day!
You are now on your way to making your dreams come true.
I am very happy for you Jackie.
Thank you celtic, I hope things are better for you also..
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Jackie! That is wonderful news- good for you, and best wishes for the future. love Don xx
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Jackie! That is wonderful news- good for you, and best wishes for the future. love Don xx
Thank you Don..
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Not so good Jackie. Pneumonia for 3 weeks but well on the road to recovery
Life is difficult.....it is hard for me to open up.
However I am sooooo very happy or you. I hope you stay in touch here.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Not so good Jackie. Pneumonia for 3 weeks but well on the road to recovery
Life is difficult.....it is hard for me to open up.
However I am sooooo very happy or you. I hope you stay in touch here.
Oh am sorry you have been sick, I know you have been having a tough time also..I really hope things get better for you soon. I know what its like to get divorced here and be all alone...it can be overwhelming. I wish you the best..
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh am sorry you have been sick, I know you have been having a tough time also..I really hope things get better for you soon. I know what its like to get divorced here and be all alone...it can be overwhelming. I wish you the best..
Jackie.......today is all about you.
Let's not make other issues get in the way
I will watch your journey to the UK with the greatest delight. You have so earned all of it.

I may disappear for a bit and be a lurker again. Overwhelming burdens of my stupid mistakes and fear of the future (67 next week) sometimes paralyze me both mentally and physically.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

bloody brill news on being cancer free. returning to uk on a high note..
Old Jan 13th 2011, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Jackie.......today is all about you.
I may disappear for a bit and be a lurker again. Overwhelming burdens of my stupid mistakes and fear of the future (67 next week) sometimes paralyze me both mentally and physically.
Stupid mistakes? tell me about it. I can sympathize with you. my stupid ones, are a legend. At 80 I am returning to an empty house, and very little money, because i spent £62,000 since 2006, here in Thailand. and leaving it all behind. Even over 30 new shirts, never look back. live for the next day. take care, - i shall be thinking of you. Love Don xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.