Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:24 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by jasper123
Hello Everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know that my Sister Barbara passed away this evening at 7pm in Plymouth, Mum and I did not have a chance to see her again, she took a change for the worse all of a sudden and this morning the Doctors said that she probably wont last through the day, when they say that you always want them to be wrong, but they were right,
Thank you all for all your kind words and sympathy over the past few months since she was diagnosed with lung cancer,
She turned 69 on February 22nd and she died today on March 22nd,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

chriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of lightchriswinter is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know that my Sister Barbara passed away this evening at 7pm in Plymouth, Mum and I did not have a chance to see her again, she took a change for the worse all of a sudden and this morning the Doctors said that she probably wont last through the day, when they say that you always want them to be wrong, but they were right,
Thank you all for all your kind words and sympathy over the past few months since she was diagnosed with lung cancer,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
Rodney..please accept my sincerest condolences in the loss of your beloved sister. Truly, I am sorry.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
Rodney,
I am so sorry about your sister. Please accept my sincere sympathy. You and your mum and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Wawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really nice

So very, very sorry Rodney, for your loss. Sincere condolences to you and your family.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences Rod.
I am relieved with the thought you were with your mom and got to visit with your sister, Barbara, in the last few months.

Last edited by cheers; Mar 23rd 2011 at 1:16 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:26 am
2aT
Forum Regular

2aT is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry for your loss Rodney. Please accept my deepest sympathy. I'm so glad you got to return home and visit with your sister before she passed. You and your family are in my prayers. God rest Barbara.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:26 am
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
Oh Rodney, I'm so sorry. But it just shows the universe knew what it was doing when it sent you home. Your mum needs you now and thank goodness you are there for her. All my sympathies to both of you.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
I am so sorry to hear this
I hope you and your Mum find peace .
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear this Rodney, its always awful losing someone so close, at least you got to see her before she passed, if you hadn't gone home to live chances you would have never seen her, Now take care of yourself and your Dear Mum...
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
Rodney, I am so sorry. My deepest condolences - and hugs to you.

Tina
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheers
It certainly does. Good one Cheers .
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Rodney very sorry to hear about your sister..
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

Rodney, It is so very sad that your sister has passed away. She now rests in the arms of the angels. There are never any adequate words at times like these but I am so glad that you and your mother are together to give each other love and support at such a difficult time.
I know I speak for all of us when I say that our thoughts are with you.
Blessings,
Linda
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Dear Rodney, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. It must have been a big comfort to her to see you again and to know that your Mum would have you to take care of her. My condolences to you and your family.

Denise
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all,
Rodney.
Dear Rodney,
I am so sorry to read your sister has passed away. My deepest condolences to you, your mom and all of her family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.