Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jun 7th 2011, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Happy 66th Birthday Rodney...
Rain or shine I know it will be a nice Birthday for you...

Presents? C-mon pal your home, you've go the best present ever, Just being Home where you belong...
Yep your right on there Fish, I have the biggest present of all --- Im Home!!!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Wawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really niceWawa is just really nice

Happy Birthday Rodney! Your first birthday back home. Hope you are having a great day!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighTide

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY.....Hope you had a great Day !!!!
Thanks David Cheers I will have a toast to you and your B&B
Old Jun 7th 2011, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wawa
Happy Birthday Rodney! Your first birthday back home. Hope you are having a great day!
Thanks WAWA
Old Jun 7th 2011, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by islandwoman120
OK, jumping on the bandwagon: Happy Birthday today, Rodney. And many more.
MaNY thanks Rosie
Old Jun 7th 2011, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

Many happy returns Rodney! Hope you have a wonderful day, and year ahead.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:01 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

A very Happy Birthday to you, Rodney!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

Rodney......Happy Birthday and many more to come. Hope all your troubles with be little ones and you have the best year. If I was there I would give you a big hug and take you for a nice drink Just think of the road you have travelled to get were you are.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

DDL...Nice to see you back are you staying......
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bandrui
Many happy returns Rodney! Hope you have a wonderful day, and year ahead.
Thanks a lot bandrui
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DDL
A very Happy Birthday to you, Rodney!
There you are Denise my friend ---- I knew you would pop back and say Hi to us again, please tell us your news, how is Tony's Job going? And I cant remember if you started your Job or still looking?
Thanks for the Birthday wishes are you still living with your in laws in London or do you guys have your own place yet?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by trottytrue
Rodney......Happy Birthday and many more to come. Hope all your troubles with be little ones and you have the best year. If I was there I would give you a big hug and take you for a nice drink Just think of the road you have travelled to get were you are.
Thanks so much trotty,
OK my day started with my Son driving around and picking me up and he took me to lunch, real nice place too, we both had smoked salmon and scrambled egg,
the salmon was the best Ive ever tasted and a huge portion too,
It was great there we are chatting away like Fathers and Sons do, it was though I had not left England at all, I left him when he was a baby, I never raised him, I just took off to the States for all his entire life, we saw each other for a few weeks every 3 or 4 years on my visits back home thats all, he did come and visit me a couple of times in the States, we always sent each other Birthday and Christmas cards every year, ---- but our relationship was always distant if you know what I mean, but there we were chatting like buddies, I loved it!!!! he even brought a birthday cake along with candles and he lit them at restaurant and took my pic as I was blowing out the candles ---- you see this is what I HOPED FOR THAT WE COULD GET A RELATIONSHIP GOING AND I think it Just started today WOW life dont get better then that ---- especially when you know you dont deserve any of this. he is 37 in August,
Then tonight my Nephew (the good one) and his wife/partner came around for dinner and drinks which just toped off an absolutely perfect Birthday for me, its got to be the best Ive ever had

Last edited by jasper123; Jun 7th 2011 at 11:47 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:15 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

A late happy birthday from me Rodney, I've been out all day so by the time you get this it'll be the 8th over there.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Woohoooo Happy Happy Birthday Rodney, I see you are a Gemini like me.

I kind of knew you were a Gemini --- dont ask me how
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Woohoooo Happy Happy Birthday Rodney, I see you are a Gemini like me.

When is your Birthday Barb?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.