Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Apr 19th 2011, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where is the post I made just a few hours ago, It wasnt Anti American...

We now have created 4 threads out of this one, US Healthcare, Chit Chat, and Now America, plus the original 50,60s... I cant keep track and I dont intend to keep looking for my posts everyday to see where they have gone... this is getting beyond a joke... I'm trying to help people and I'm very annoyed...

We are adults, if we get offended so be it, these are just disagreements, Ive read some posts I didn't agree with but I accepted it was someone's opinion and lived with it, its time people got over it... and Yes Im still annoyed...

Have a NICE Day...
Fish Im with you all the way, this is getting more then just a little rediculas,
I cant post if I feel that Im waking on egg shells aNd have worry about what I say or I may piss someone off, to hell with that, and Im very anoyed also,
and all I want to really do is help people also, and give them advice on how life is here in U.K.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jasper123
Fish Im with you all the way, this is getting more then just a little rediculas,
I cant post if I feel that Im waking on egg shells aNd have worry about what I say or I may piss someone off, to hell with that, and Im very anoyed also,
and all I want to really do is help people also, and give them advice on how life is here in U.K.
I'll second that Rod! Where has all the bitching come from? - All I want to do is show some shots of good old Home! Don
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dontheturner
I'll second that Rod! Where has all the bitching come from? - All I want to do is show some shots of good old Home! Don
And I will 3rd ...lets see those shots please
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
And I will 3rd ...lets see those shots please
I have to say that I am getting tired of people getting shuffled off to another thread if a few people dont agree with their opinions or views. What is this now the 4th thread?? I think we have kind of lost the point of an open forum..
Jackie.....ps. Lovely day here in Lincolnshire
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
I have to say that I am getting tired of people getting shuffled off to another thread if a few people dont agree with their opinions or views. What is this now the 4th thread?? I think we have kind of lost the point of an open forum..
Jackie.....ps. Lovely day here in Lincolnshire
Yes,it is really hard to keep up .

Ignoring works wonders for me

I am glad you are having lovely weather ...ours is grey
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
Yes,it is really hard to keep up .

Ignoring works wonders for me

I am glad you are having lovely weather ...ours is grey
Its really been lovely for the past few days, 72 ish most days, everything is blooming, and pretty..I have been sneezing alot, but I did that in Vegas too..
Jackie.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

MNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really niceMNandMN is just really nice

Originally Posted by cheers
Strange this. We live in the desert and we don't go to some, what seem like, extremes to conserve water. I just look at the rockies and see all the water in the form of snow waiting there.
I do as much as I can for the environment, this being one of them. Better to use water you have collected yourself (as previously mentioned 'cos better for the plants) it has not had to be purified and put back into the system. Where I live we are encouraged to recycle so many different materials, use a composter, use a water butt (I think you can buy them cheaply from the water companys, or you used to be able to). I dry my clothes on a clothes line, rather than using the dryer (when I can) and am always trying to go 'back to basics'. I pick up litter in the countryside when I am out walking. This is a small country, we need to take care of it.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

dontheturner...Please post your pictures we have waited so long for you to come back.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Its really been lovely for the past few days, 72 ish most days, everything is blooming, and pretty..I have been sneezing alot, but I did that in Vegas too..
Jackie.
Are you going to change your location from LV to ???? Just sayin'

Cheers.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Sally did you see this today. I loved the first two photos

http://www.cornwallcam.co.uk/
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute

New photos taken today:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/islandw...7626227587245/

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/islandw...7625430644655/

Main page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/islandwoman/
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:56 pm

confusedenglishrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice photos. Thank you. For a few minutes I was transported away to Wells.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

between two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by confusedenglishrose
Wells: one of my favourite places.

Tina
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by confusedenglishrose
Me too. I recognized the moot?
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

islandwoman120...Lovely pictures, I bet the property around that area is expensive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.