Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 24th 2011, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

I thought that this is a new day and we should all get back to what we intended this thread to be a place to welcome friends and help those on there way back home and for those already home to give us inspiration and helpful hints. So with that in mind I had posted below the list of those already home and those trying to get home.

High Tide.........In Devon waiting to sign contract on home.
ldyinlv.................25th January.
jasper123............Home
dunroving......... Scotland
aes1........ Malta
Bevm........... UK
magistrate....... Devon
callé......... Midlands travelled home on the QE 2 with her dogs.
Relocateme...... UK
Easterndawn........Scotland.. Waiting for hubby to join her and doggies has a new puppy. True hardworker and overcame great obstacles.
Adelia.......... UK from Australia
scampicat ..... UK from Spain
HighSpeedGrandma.....In Hong Kong but back in UK 2011 in January ]
alba1 ........Been back for 3 years but struggles wonder how you are doing.
Patzy.......Memphis left in March 2010 hopefully
reginac7...........Took his parrot with him.
J.J.............Back in June of 2010
Adelia........Moved back to UK from Australia
islandwoman120........ In Frome very popular place great posts.
DDL............Moved to Greater London great posts. US Citizen married to British chappie.
between two worlds........moved from Pennsylvania to France
Lothianlad.........Very Young and in Scotland. Gives good information.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thinking about moving home or in the process.

Beedubya...........On her way back 27th January 2011
Boodles............ Canada going home in a few months.
Mummy in the foothills....... Northern California
trottytrue............New England ..waiting for house to sell
alba1.........
wawa.................moving back in a few years with 2 Cats and 1 husband.
Old Duck .............Plans for two years 2011
bithbheo..............Brisbane planning to go home
fulwood...............planning to go home
robin1234............Northern New York...Moving back in future
stllurnin48......... planning to go home
Elvira................On a big island somewhere not sure if going home but gave plenty of good information
black swan...........Maybe one day
lucyloo1358.........Hoping to move back 2010 Did she make it.
h20.................Moving from Cyprus
shelley748..........Hoping to move back to UK from Canada
callowman.........Hoping to move back in 2011
eastkilbride.........Went back for holiday 2010 wonder what she decided.
ionaskye................Wants to go home, how is she doing...
redbarn99.......... Hoping to go home.
I like tea...............Moving back within 3 years.
Victor Meldrew.........Going home soon
Celticspirit.............Wants to go home.
Charleygirl........... Wants to go home.
Windsong...............Home 2013
sallysimmons........Going to visit again this year with hubby then hopefully home soon.

If I have forgotten anyone who is either home or thinking of going home please let me know and I will update the lists.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Hello Jackie, I did post a photo, of two lovely people, a while back, but since then, have cleared the hard drive, as we have sold the PC, ready for when we go. However, I will try to find it on my Portable drive. Safe journey - love Don
Oh Don thanks for posting your pic of you and Tim, what a nice looking couple you are, Your time for leaving my friend is drawing near, I bet you cant hardly wait Huh!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

Eeasterdawn....What great news I am so excited for you. Your husband will be with you in August. That will go so fast. Having Mac and getting a car you really have been a great inspiration to us all. How many time did you fall only to get up and start all over again. You deserve the best. Your OH must be over the moon. Are you going to rent you home in Canada .
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trottytrue
If I have forgotten anyone who is either home or thinking of going home please let me know and I will update the lists.
I think? you missed a very senior gentleman from Thailand

Cheers
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cheers

Cheers
and me lol !!!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by cheers

Cheers
and me Currently in Canada, going home in 2011 we hope!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by between two worlds

I love the west country so much...Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, beaches, cliffs....coombes, hills, valleys.....

ah well.

Tina
Me too
Old Jan 24th 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry will do the update later
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Somersetgirl...Sorry didnt read all your post.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

and me
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers....Do you have a date for going home, thinking of going home or wishing you were home
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Well done Boodles!!

Such good news for you and hubby!!
Yes well done boodles from me too, --- you see where there is a will there is a way.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
and me lol !!!!
Well, it should be October 2011 ...to North Dorset

I am so happy
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm going to leave the update till later today to see if anyone else has been left of the list. But I will do it.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trottytrue
I'm going to leave the update till later today to see if anyone else has been left of the list. But I will do it.
Thanks so much !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.