Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
Beautiful lady!!!!!!
Thank you Celtic. I hope things are a little better for you these days, hang in there..it will get better..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Thank you Celtic. I hope things are a little better for you these days, hang in there..it will get better..
Thank you Jackie........I still have a long way to go............
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charleygirl
Aw yes now I see you, read another thread and came back and there you are, lovely photo! Very pretty lady.
Er wait a minute, you are how old ( young!?) are you.
Ill be 53 in May..but you are very good for my ego..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

ldyinlv..Have a wonderful trip home . You look very young and more important in good health.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by trottytrue
ldyinlv..Have a wonderful trip home . You look very young and more important in good health.
Thanks Trotty, that picture was taken right before my health problems, have a couple more wrinkles now..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:41 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Ill be 53 in May..but you are very good for my ego..
No way, I must really be looking old for my age, you look great.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
No way, I must really be looking old for my age, you look great.
Doesn't she
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
Doesn't she
OK guys..I am blushing..now if I could just find an old millionaire who is about to pop his clogs......lol
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:21 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
Doesn't she
Must remember to stick with pictures of the cats and not put myself to shame
Maybe when I win the lottery and loose weight and finally do my roots I'll post a picture too
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Must remember to stick with pictures of the cats and not put myself to shame
Maybe when I win the lottery and loose weight and finally do my roots I'll post a picture too
Awww..Mummy I am sure you are beautiful..all women are beautiful..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

So who watched Downton Abbey tonight?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:53 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Originally Posted by cheers
So who watched Downton Abbey tonight?
Starts in 5 minutes, so I'm off to watch
Bye
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:42 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys..I am blushing..now if I could just find an old millionaire who is about to pop his clogs......lol
Don't forget said millionaire needs a brother for me!!

You look soooo young Jackie are you sure your birth cert. is correct??
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:43 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boodles
Hello Everyone, it's been some time since I have been on BritExpats, have been spending time organising my life and we (husband and I) have been able to find a way to get home this year...Oct/Nov. I can't tell you how happy we are and now all I have to do is follow the plan we have mapped out over the next few months and homeward bound I will be...I am shaking with happiness!!!

Well done Boodles!!

Such good news for you and hubby!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boodles
Hello Everyone, it's been some time since I have been on BritExpats, have been spending time organising my life and we (husband and I) have been able to find a way to get home this year...Oct/Nov. I can't tell you how happy we are and now all I have to do is follow the plan we have mapped out over the next few months and homeward bound I will be...I am shaking with happiness!!!
Hi again - I posted on the other thread, and I will post here for you too. I am so glad that you are back, You came to mind only yesterday, so it must have been ESP or something similar. If you were able to read back through all the pages and pages of the old postings, you will see the history of how High Tide, Rodney, and I returned and all the twists and turns in the road for each of us. It was snow time here in December, and each of us got caught in that, especially Rodney and High Tide (who is going/gone back west to get the rest of his life there sorted before returning here). Welcome back to the thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.