Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
All the best of everything Jackie, especially saying goodbye to your daughter.
That will be my saddest day. I love my girl more than life itself. Luckily she lives in NYC and not so much a big trip from Belfast. Life goes on.........
Fidelma xxxxxxx
Thank you Celtic, cant say I am looking forward to tomorrow, and all the goodbyes, but it has to be done....I try to be tough about it, but I am not as strong as I used to be...but as you say..life goes on..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Thank you Celtic, cant say I am looking forward to tomorrow, and all the goodbyes, but it has to be done....I try to be tough about it, but I am not as strong as I used to be...but as you say..life goes on..
Please take care of yourself. We all love you. In turn, do you have a photo for us to remember you by?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
Please take care of yourself. We all love you. In turn, do you have a photo for us to remember you by?
I just posted one on my profile. I hope it shows up here..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

I just posted one on my profile. I hope it shows up here..
hummmm maybe I am doing something wrong..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

ok..I posted a picture, why isnt it showing on my profile:curse:
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

ok..I posted a picture, why isnt it showing on my profile:curse:
It is showing now ,you are gorgeous
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
It is showing now ,you are gorgeous
Oh it is?? thankyou..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh it is?? thankyou..
Is it showing under my name <<<<<<<< coz I dont see it..lol
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I cant see it, but anyway Jackie, will be thinking of you tomorrow with daughter and OMG just two more nights.......aw well done for getting this far and getting it done. Good luck!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Well when I clicked on your public profile it came right up
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by charleygirl
I cant see it, but anyway Jackie, will be thinking of you tomorrow with daughter and OMG just two more nights.......aw well done for getting this far and getting it done. Good luck!
Thanks Charley...I cant believe its here already what a strange year it has been...England here I come, ready or not..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Is it showing under my name <<<<<<<< coz I dont see it..lol
Jackie - you can see the picture if you click into "view public profile" then it shows up on the right hand side. You are beautiful!
All the very best to you as you return to England. Wishing you health and happiness. Take care and let us know how you're getting on.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Derrygal
Jackie - you can see the picture if you click into "view public profile" then it shows up on the right hand side. You are beautiful!
All the very best to you as you return to England. Wishing you health and happiness. Take care and let us know how you're getting on.
I figured it out.. thanks Derrygirl, you are sweet..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

I figured it out.. thanks Derrygirl, you are sweet..
Beautiful lady!!!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aw yes now I see you, read another thread and came back and there you are, lovely photo! Very pretty lady.
Er wait a minute, you are how old ( young!?) are you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.