Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Originally Posted by cheers
Can anyone spot our Rodney here in these photos in Portmouth yesterday?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12259938
Wow... my cousin was high up on that ship, cant remember his title, he's been on that ship for years.

Wish I could see Rodney...
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
You will find them on the links I put up earlier. You can't specify non-stop (in fact I don't think there is such a thing), but it does show you how many changes there are on the route so you can choose, plus I think you can Google the route to find the stops (no, I'm sure I found a link on the national rail site itself that showed where the train stopped).
Yes I found where you can find the stops. I just wanted a shortcut. I don't think there are express trains, from major cities and over 80 miles apart, except for the London to the Lake District and Edinburgh
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

OK it's a slow news day so I found another place that could fit all our needs. Take a look see.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-25865186.html
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheers
Can anyone spot our Rodney here in these photos in Portmouth yesterday?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12259938
Found him!
Heading down the steps, full grey/white beard and a woolly hat
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Boodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud of

Hello Everyone, it's been some time since I have been on BritExpats, have been spending time organising my life and we (husband and I) have been able to find a way to get home this year...Oct/Nov. I can't tell you how happy we are and now all I have to do is follow the plan we have mapped out over the next few months and homeward bound I will be...I am shaking with happiness!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boodles
Hello Everyone, it's been some time since I have been on BritExpats, have been spending time organising my life and we (husband and I) have been able to find a way to get home this year...Oct/Nov. I can't tell you how happy we are and now all I have to do is follow the plan we have mapped out over the next few months and homeward bound I will be...I am shaking with happiness!!!
Thats great Boodles..good luck to you.. I have 2 sleeps left, and i am going home..
Jackie
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Thats great Boodles..good luck to you.. I have 2 sleeps left, and i am going home..
Jackie
Hello Jackie, I did post a photo, of two lovely people, a while back, but since then, have cleared the hard drive, as we have sold the PC, ready for when we go. However, I will try to find it on my Portable drive. Safe journey - love Don
Attached Thumbnails OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II-ubon23-092a1.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Hello Jackie, I did post a photo, of two lovely people, a while back, but since then, have cleared the hard drive, as we have sold the PC, ready for when we go. However, I will try to find it on my Portable drive. Safe journey - love Don
Thank you Don, you are a nice looking couple.....
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Boodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud of

Jackie
Thank you. Here's wishing you the greatest of luck and happiness for your journey, and life, back home. Will you continue to post on here when you get home? I hope so. Elizabeth
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you. Here's wishing you the greatest of luck and happiness for your journey, and life, back home. Will you continue to post on here when you get home? I hope so. Elizabeth
Oh yes, I will post here, everyone here got me through some very rough times in the last few months, and I consider everyone here a friend. I will be back asap..

Jackie
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Oh yes, I will post here, everyone here got me through some very rough times in the last few months, and I consider everyone here a friend. I will be back asap..

Jackie
Great...I'm sure you would be missed if you stopped posting.
Elizabeth
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth
Thank you..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie
All the best of everything Jackie, especially saying goodbye to your daughter.
That will be my saddest day. I love my girl more than life itself. Luckily she lives in NYC and not so much a big trip from Belfast. Life goes on.........
Fidelma xxxxxxx
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie
You had better.......
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:36 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Elizabeth
She better not stop posting, we'll send someone over to her Mums to get her sorted
She's needed in the US forum to set them all straight too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.