Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:15 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

^^^^^^^^^

Wind, I am now wondering if you have the right address, because structurally it would be extremely hard to move bay windows without an awful lot of masonry work being done as well as the roof??? Also those windows on the left look an awful lot smaller than those on the right............
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
^^^^^^^^^

Wind, I am now wondering if you have the right address, because structurally it would be extremely hard to move bay windows without an awful lot of masonry work being done as well as the roof??? Also those windows on the left look an awful lot smaller than those on the right............
Bee, I am just sitting here wondering the very same thing and wondering how I can check the address since she passed away in the mid 80s
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:36 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Bee, I am just sitting here wondering the very same thing and wondering how I can check the address since she passed away in the mid 80s

Electoral register
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

British Airways just sent me an e-mail reminding me of my flight on the 25th......like I am gonna forget
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:32 am
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
British Airways just sent me an e-mail reminding me of my flight on the 25th......like I am gonna forget
And if you were to forget (as if!) I am sure there will be many on here, me included who would remind you!!

So it's Las Vegas to Gatwick on BA like Rodney then???

Where are the expert trackers????

And where is Rodney? I though he was buying a laptop in the sales??
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:40 am
Home Sweet Home

Just reading some old posts from July 2008 on MBTTUK and TrottyTrue there you were trying to sell your house all that time ago. This is so awful that you have been waiting for so long and I know you have your life savings tied up in your home and it really is a beautiful home and this is none of my business but have you thought of taking a MAJOR drop in price just to get out while you are still fit and able and "young" and free to do the sight seeing and the little trips you have planned?

When I got divorced we sold our house for less than it was worth as I just wanted to get the whole damn thing over with and move on as did he...........

Kind of the same principle, where the money it is worth in bricks and mortar doesn't actually matter but moving on and out and regaining your sanity is worth more than just mere $$$$$$$.

Last edited by Beedubya; Jan 2nd 2011 at 4:56 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

And if you were to forget (as if!) I am sure there will be many on here, me included who would remind you!!

Las vegas to Heathrow..non stop leaving Las Vegas at 8.10 pm on the 25th. Please guys, dont let me forget...
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rodney went on Virgin I think. yeahh where is he?????????????.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:51 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Las vegas to Heathrow..non stop leaving Las Vegas at 8.10 pm on the 25th. Please guys, dont let me forget...
I think you'll be there with bells on.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Tanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really nice

One tracker is here - ready and waiting (PST)............
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:37 am
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by Tanto
One tracker is here - ready and waiting (PST)............
I can't remember that tracking site from last time? I think Fish or Cheers found it????
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Tanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really niceTanto is just really nice

I can't remember that tracking site from last time? I think Fish or Cheers found it????
I'm tracking from Los Angeles - Pacific Standard Time. I know we're all on different time zones. Hope I can find the site again.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 7:00 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Try this one.
www.flytecomm.com/trackflight
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 12:34 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Wind, I am now wondering if you have the right address
I agree - I'd say either you have the wrong address, or the original house was damaged in a fire and had to be pulled down. I can't see any way that building used to be a Victorian terrace.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Electoral register
Thanks, Bee. I will see if I can find it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.