Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Originally Posted by Grayling
Who
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Relocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud of

Oh it's an inside job then is it?...qualified information...

you two are so special
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Relocateme
Oh it's an inside job then is it?...qualified information...

you two are so special
What are you on about
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:36 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
What are you on about
i dont think i'm the only one on the vino this evening
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Edward de Par is on a distinguished road

both grayling and flea have not contributed any useful information to this particular thread which is for over 50's and 60's moving back to UK

just working together to make comments and name calling other people on this thread

Relocateme has added some useful insite to moving back to UK and neither of yu have provided same
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edward de Par
both grayling and flea have not contributed any useful information to this particular thread which is for over 50's and 60's moving back to UK

just working together to make comments and name calling other people on this thread

Relocateme has added some useful insite to moving back to UK and neither of yu have provided same
I haven't got a clue what Relocateme is on about

My earlier comment was to a post by nailbite.

I have as much right to be on this thread as anyone....I am well over 50 and will be returning to the UK one day.....I haven't called anyone any names....are you going senile or simply paranoid?
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:08 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nailbite
"SITTING OUT ON A SUNNY AFTERNOON IN THE PUB" - so when did we have that here in the UK this year !!!
today, in at least three parts of the UK, if the telly is to be believed: I watched all or part of three of today's premiership games courtesy of Fox Soccer Channel and ESPN - Liverpool v Burnley, Stoke V Chelsea, and Spurs v Man Utd and they were all played in blazing sunshine (until the sun went down during the third game)
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:11 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I hope i will get an appology, but i wont hold my breath. I HAVE contributed to this thread in a positve way. I gave advice about obtaining a UK bank account earlier in the thread, it was totally ignored. And as i also stated earlier in this thread, my husband IS 50 and so will i be in the not too distant future.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Edward de Par is on a distinguished road

Grayling. Comments like "are you going senile and are you paranoid?' are what I refer to as being disengenuous and unwarranted please refrain from doing this to other posters

Look at fleas post #118 on this thread where she calls someone "an old fart"
People don't want to read that, not to speak of the fact that this is really ignorant.

Secondly, she outlined in a post that she knows you and your real name

Please answer specifically to a person then so there is no confusion

We are all anxious to see your posts about returning to UK

You may be over 50 but you have posted a pic that may give another impression to someone who does not know this face
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:19 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

You may be over 50 but you have posted a pic that may give another impression to someone who does not know this face
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

aes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I hope i will get an appology, but i wont hold my breath. I HAVE contributed to this thread in a positve way. I gave advice about obtaining a UK bank account earlier in the thread, it was totally ignored. And as i also stated earlier in this thread, my husband IS 50 and so will i be in the not too distant future.
No, it wasn't ignored, I read it and filed it away in my head for future reference - thanks!!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:29 am
I don't give a damn

Grayling. Comments like "are you going senile and are you paranoid?' are what I refer to as being disengenuous and unwarranted please refrain from doing this to other posters

People don't want to read that, not to speak of the fact that this is really ignorant.

OK,OK... you are joking right? My pic is of my 2yr old grandaughter!!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:30 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by aes1
No, it wasn't ignored, I read it and filed it away in my head for future reference - thanks!!
Awww thank you
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Perhaps you ought to read what was actually written before jumping in feet first.

.....and I still don't have a clue what Relocateme is on about

Perhaps he/she also needs to make posts a bit clearer.

And, pray tell, what is so unusual or sinister.about someone knowing my real name
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

aes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud of

Is everyone getting paranoid now?????????

How can anyone answer so fast and so many times????? I have to ration my time on this site, otherwise I wouldn't get anything else done!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.