Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

aes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Originally Posted by Easterndawn
Hi,
Thanks for writing this thread, I am returning to UK after 44 years. My husband will be coming over later. Small dog coming in October, large dog and husband coming when I get established.

I was glad to read about other people having the same feelings as I have had for most of my time in Canada. I have been lucky to find a place to live in Kilmaurs. The lady who owns the house is around my age and has now over the course of a year become my friend. She will be picking me up at airport in Glasgow, much nicer that getting a taxi to a hotel. I have been in touch with companies in the area re jobs and I ma quite positive that I can get a job.

I have children and grandchildren who will continue to live in Canada, and that makes me sad but with technology the way it is, I can talk and see them every day if I wish. My 14 year old grandson is already planning a trip over in a year or so.

Because of the downturn in the economy in Canada selling our house has become a nightmare, and wither it will ever get sold is another story. We just decide that we can't wait for that to happen and booked my passage with Icelandic Air, (very inexpensive). I am looking forward to going forward with our lives.
Just wondering how you found a place to live and what kind of work you are looking for that you can already be so positive of getting a job - did you do this online, by phone, or have you actually been over for a viist? I won't be leaving the US till early next year, but I am at this point still unsure as to where the best place to go will be to live and find work without being able to take a scouting trip first. (which financially I am unable to do).
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

aes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud ofaes1 has much to be proud of

Re pensions. This is a subject I feel totally ignorant in and it gives me a headache everytime I think about it, so forgive me for asking. Does anyone know how collecting state pensions from both countries works? I mean, are both taxed, is one reduced because you have a second? I am referring to US social security and UK state pension. Neither of which I can claim yet, 3 more years for early US S.S., and 2 more for UK, but I have worked in both countries, only just enough years to be eligible in both. Each time I try and get more details from the official sites online, I go from screen to screen to screen ad infinitum.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:36 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aes1
Re pensions. This is a subject I feel totally ignorant in and it gives me a headache everytime I think about it, so forgive me for asking. Does anyone know how collecting state pensions from both countries works? I mean, are both taxed, is one reduced because you have a second? I am referring to US social security and UK state pension. Neither of which I can claim yet, 3 more years for early US S.S., and 2 more for UK, but I have worked in both countries, only just enough years to be eligible in both. Each time I try and get more details from the official sites online, I go from screen to screen to screen ad infinitum.
My understanding as far as US-UK is concerned:

You don't get double-taxed, and you don't get one reduced because you receive the other (unless you are using one set of contributions to top-up the other under the Totalisation Agreement).

Having said the above, as an ex-permanent resident of the US (or maybe a US citizen?), you have to submit a US tax return every year. The downsiide of this may be that, if you are taxed at a low rate in the UK (likely, as over-65's get a very generous income tax allowance), the US may tax you further, up the rate you would have been taxed if you were resident in the US.

Hope this doesn't confuse you further!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=dunroving;7914827]My understanding as far as US-UK is concerned:

You don't get double-taxed, and you don't get one reduced because you receive the other (unless you are using one set of contributions to top-up the other under the Totalisation Agreement).

Having said the above, as an ex-permanent resident of the US (or maybe a US citizen?), you have to submit a US tax return every year. The downsiide of this may be that, if you are taxed at a low rate in the UK (likely, as over-65's get a very generous income tax allowance), the US may tax you further, up the rate you would have been taxed if you were resident in the US.

Hope this doesn't confuse you further! [/QUOTE

Kinda, sorta!!! Think I get it, thanks. Won't worry, I have enough to worry without this, just wondered if it made any sense at all to put off my move till I am pension age or if "they" (whoever "they" are!) are formulating a plan to stop me from moving at all! I refuse to put my life on hold any longer, que sera, sera!!! Time for a cuppa tea to calm down.......deep breaths........
Old Sep 8th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Easterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I put an ad in Gumtree about a year ago and had several answers. Picked this one out and since then have had a great time communicating re Skype, phone e-mail with the owner of the house.

I am renting a double room in a beautiful house with all amentities. I have been extremely fortunate that my (now) friend has no problem with my bringing over my 9 mth old Shits Zu to live there. This will give me time to get to know the area and time to find a home for my husband to come to. We are only bringing over personal items, or things that mean an awfull lot to us. This move has been in the planning for over a year and anything we have purchased in the past year has been with the following questions being asked, did we need it, could it be used in UK, and would it make sense to ship it.

As for work, I am a R.N. but will not be able to work as one in UK unless I take UK exams, not sure that I want to do that at my age. My friend has made enquiries at local businesses in the village and as I have many skills beside nursing, I have a line on a position when I arrive. I have administration experience, restuarant experience, Dog grooming experience, worked as a cashier for a national grocery chain. So I am not to worried I will find something, always have.

This move was something that has been in our minds for many years but kids, job, etc we kept putting it of, now it is time, don't want to put it off any longer.

Only 17 more days to go, and looking forward to it.
Just wondering how you found a place to live and what kind of work you are looking for that you can already be so positive of getting a job - did you do this online, by phone, or have you actually been over for a viist? I won't be leaving the US till early next year, but I am at this point still unsure as to where the best place to go will be to live and find work without being able to take a scouting trip first. (which financially I am unable to do).
Old Sep 9th 2009, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

Easterndawn.... would you mind my asking how old you are. I think you are going about the move in the right manner. I have made a couple of purchases over the passed year that really made no sense seing as we are moving back to the UK. A chair and table. We will not be bringing them with us. But my daughter will gladly accept them.

I have written down the pro's and con's to area's I want to live and it helps. I also in the near future am going to start reseaching each area. I know I dont want to live in a city I would like to live close enough to a large town so that I can do weekly shopping so you need good bus routes. My family live in both Lancashire and Cheshire but I am not sure which area I want to live in. I dont mind the cold living in New England I am use to it.

This past couple of weeks has been a real eye opener. My husband had an operation on his knee so he cannot drive. I have not driven since we move to this new area 8 years ago. The traffic on motorways around here is awful.So I have been house bound. Depending on my daughter who lives within half an hour for help. My 2 sons both live over 2 hours from us so they are no help.
I never want to be dependent on others or have my daughter being the caregiver just because she lives closest. This has made me more determined than ever to get out of here and home to where I can survive .
Old Sep 9th 2009, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Relocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud of

Is anyone from Canada going back and over 60 and under 65?
I am 61 and came here in 75..I have a great home, nice people at work, beautiful location near a river but I dread the long winters and the solitude..on my own now.

Is it worth sticking it out to 65 is the question?

I have looked at a few areas just outside Plymouth and it looks ok there for older people..if anyone has any other places to check....

I would gladly do a meetup for any sort of gathering whether it be a pub-lunch, fish n' chips out of the paper at the seaside, afternoon tea...great idea!

Oh what tales we would tell!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Easterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond repute

I am 55 years young, I am moving close to where I was born, small village but only 2 miles from Kilmarnock, larger city and 20 miles from the capital Glasgow. We are half and hour train ride from Glasgow, the train runs every half hour and the busses to Kilmarnock every 15 minutes.

We will purchase a vehicle after a while, have signed up for driving lessons as I have never driven on the left hand side. The village I am going to has everything that you would need to survive without going to a larger centre. Wither we will continue to live there is yet to be seen. The transportation system in the UK is best to none. Here in Prince Edward Island and most of Canada (as we have lived in a few other provinces) is very poor, if you do not have a vehicle you are stuck, there is no other way to get from the country to a larger town or city.

I will not be going over with a lot of cash, but enough to see me through 6 months, if I don't use our credit cards. If our home does not sell, has been on market for 18 months, dropped price twice, so a this point we would barely make a profit after paying mortgage, lawyers, real estate fees etc. So really there was no reason to wait any longer. Many of our friends have lost their jobs and are struggling to raise their children and hold on to their homes. Luckily our kids are grown and on their own and live in the western provinces, which is almost as far away as we will be when we move.

I have been able to contact some flamily members, school friends etc through the internet and that has given me a sense of belonging that I have never felt here. My husband is Canadian, but has worked in Saudi and the extreme north, and is very supportive of this move. Once you make the final decision to move and set a date, you find your self moving forward to that time and not dilly dallying. When we made that final decision to move, I was very ruthless about what we sold or discarded. Give yourself time to sell things so that you are not pushed into selling furniture etc at a horrible low price. We are now living with the bare minium of furniture, dishes etc. These we will donate to a womans centre when my husband comes. Since starting on this journey I have come to the decision that I probable did not need all that stuff anyways. It really has been like getting a huge load off your shoulders when you rid yourself of all the crap that we accumulate over the years, at least for us it was.

I look forward to this as an adventure and yes I am not in my 20's or 30's or even 40's but I have lots of life yet to live. My parents immigrated to Canada in their 50's and they did quite well for themselves. Hope you can make your decision soon and good luck. If you need any information let me know.

Originally Posted by trottytrue
Easterndawn.... would you mind my asking how old you are. I think you are going about the move in the right manner. I have made a couple of purchases over the passed year that really made no sense seing as we are moving back to the UK. A chair and table. We will not be bringing them with us. But my daughter will gladly accept them.

I have written down the pro's and con's to area's I want to live and it helps. I also in the near future am going to start reseaching each area. I know I dont want to live in a city I would like to live close enough to a large town so that I can do weekly shopping so you need good bus routes. My family live in both Lancashire and Cheshire but I am not sure which area I want to live in. I dont mind the cold living in New England I am use to it.

This past couple of weeks has been a real eye opener. My husband had an operation on his knee so he cannot drive. I have not driven since we move to this new area 8 years ago. The traffic on motorways around here is awful.So I have been house bound. Depending on my daughter who lives within half an hour for help. My 2 sons both live over 2 hours from us so they are no help.
I never want to be dependent on others or have my daughter being the caregiver just because she lives closest. This has made me more determined than ever to get out of here and home to where I can survive .
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Relocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud ofRelocateme has much to be proud of

Oh what a lovely outline..Yes I see and totally relate to all that you say..especially getting rid of the furniture..my living room just looks so much better without the extras..I guess I must be doing what your doing in that I am selling piece after piece..selling things now as I get them out but have not set a date yet..house has not gone up for sale yet.

PEI is difficult spot to be in I understand. I can imagine how things have changed..a lot of folks moved west to the Oilsands and so on. I have tried it in Alberta but the Oil money has brought a lot of the seedy side of life to the fore.,. I did not have a good time there and if not in Oil then the wages are about the same as anywhere else. I came back to Mb.onwards and upwards.

I feel I don't belong here either mostly due to coming here without family,. some came after I did but went back after 1 or two years..Also there doesn't seem to be the heart to heartness.in conversations and I miss that. It's all on a superfical level (have a nice day you too!)

The worst part for me was everytime I got a leg up jobwise, it would come crashing down just about the time I had got a mortgage or some form of payment and then I was left holding the bag. Whats that all about? Now it just happened again with the last so-called economic crisis.

I am ready to move back and am avidly hunting for a location in South England. If I have to stick out the last few years to get full pension then I will and I wil do it in the southern part of Ont where is doesn't get too cold in winter.
My winter here is from Oct to April so it covers a longer period than other folks. I can go away in winter for 6 months and it can still be winter when I get back.ha! Well, I've had enough of 7 months of winter,5 months of road construction and mosquitoes, rushing home after work in the dark to get in from the cold. I'v put in my 35 yrs here and I'm done.

I am learning a lot from this thread about the banks to use websites to find accomm etc (as well as the Roger Whittaker songs) and the attitudes of others like me ...we are not alone
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have read all these posts and I am always encouraged by them and they help me retain my sanity in ways you would never imagine. I know I definitely am going back to England, and my deadline is Spring of next year. but I cannot pinpoint a month as I still have US citizenship to come through, and like lots of people, a house on the market not selling and of which I have not yet reduced the price. I am optimistic..........but, there is this other side of my Pisces self, that is bringing me down. So I apoplogize for expressing self pity here, I know I will probably feel different in a few hours, at the most by the morning, but in the meantime I just want to cry......Lots of posters have similar troubles/concerns/circumstances/situations to me, but does anyone out there have them ALL?

I am divorced (second time) financially burned by it, though I do have a little money I dread losing, and I am emotionally wiped out from the short, very stressful marriage. Live in an area I only moved to to get married, therefore haven't had a chance to make close friends here. Too expensive, mortgage draining me, divorce left me with a part-time job I can't change due to economy but it is safe. No one to give advice locally because I don't want my employers to know I might be leaving - at worst, lose my job, at least, my boss will make the rest of my time here even more miserable (she is so hard to work with). Only family here are 2 grown sons but still finding their way and live other side of the US, so no physical help or emotional help. No health insurance, not poor enough for Medicaid, not old enough (58) for Medicare. Have to sell house, work out money situation, deal with all concerns of shipping, selling car, stuff, etc, etc, for move by myself. No support in UK besides older half sister who will call maybe twice a month to give sympathetic ear but doesn't want to be involved with the move other than that. She lives in the North of England where I do not intend living for many reasons. I am focusing on Bournemouth area only because it might be warmer. It's a needle in the haystack, may as well put stick a pin in a map. Haven't been back to UK since father died in 2006. No friends except a long lost college girlfriend only recently regained contact with (email only maybe once a month) after 30 odd years, so really don't feel I can ask for any help from her - and she lives in the Midlands. I could go on in my depressing misery, but bottom line, I feel I am tackling this new adventure completely on my own, mentally, emotionally and physically and I wonder if I am strong enough to do it. I have no one this end to help go through any preparations with me and will have no one the other end when I step off the plane. I feel completely overwhelmed by it all, being pulled in different directions weighted down more and more. Did I say that I am also not completely English? My mother was German, I grew up culturally both (another sad story), and have no one left on that side either. So I have felt that not belonging completely in one country my whole life...........if anyone is still reading this, you are probably as nauseated by my wallowing as I now am, so I need to stop!!! Thanks for letting me post, as I said at the beginning, I shall probably be my crazy, positive, strong self in a few more hours.........it's just how to stop these feelings happening again and wearing me down a little each time? I think I just need someone to say "everything is going to be OK" just once in a while. I would believe them! Saying it to myself doesn't work. At least it hasn't yet.......
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

RELOCATEME: We have lived in Manitoba and moved here a number of years ago for many reasons, one being that I was born close to the sea and missed it terrible. The only water I saw was Grand Beach, and of course great sand but not the smell of salt water. The second reason we moved was the violence in the city and the disregard for human life that we saw on a daily basis.

Prince Edward Island certainly is a slower pace of life, but the work and economic outlook for the island is bleak. Labour laws are non-exsistant, you work 45 to 55 hours before overtime kicks in. They only have 4 paid stats and most wages are between $8 and $9 per hour for brackbreaking work. We were here for 3 years before we were assigned a Dr. who incidently is on a year sabitical from Scotland. The beaches are wonderful, crime is so low that you don't have to lock your doors, but the people are very clicky. I thought that here I might find the peace of my soul that was missing but unfortunately it still alluded me. My husband is 61 and will be 62 before he moves to UK. He is already getting his CPP and has spoken with the people at the pension office in regards to having it sent to UK.

Don't wait to long, many people I know waited till they were retired, thinking that they had years to go before they would have severe health problems, only to find that a few months or weeks after they retired that they were unable to go because of health problems of their own or their partners.

We want to be able to go for holidays to Spain, Italy, France enjoy what they have to offer. I want to show my husband, children and grandchildren the places I visited, played, went to school etc. when I was a child. There has never been that connection for me here, I can hear a UK dialect wither it be English, Scottish, Irish or Welsh from a mile away and my guts just clench in that familiar way that tells you you ah here is someone from "hame".

If I can help in any way with info, let me know. I understand what a difficult decision this is for us older people, but let it go, enjoy life and all that it has to offer.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

AES1:
Well, that certainly is a handfull of problems to get over, but I think you should work through as many of them as you can before you move. Our situation is not as bad as yours but not great either. We lost our business due to 4 very unscrutable partners, had to declare bankruptsy, my husband has had health problems and really we do not have alot of cash. There is no one to help us either other than my dear friend that I found through the internet. I do not rely on her except for info. This is our adventure, good, bad or otherwise. Take one problem at a time, work it out and move on to the next one, I know that seems easy, but you can only do what you can do.
Take care of you, and to hell with everyone else

I have read all these posts and I am always encouraged by them and they help me retain my sanity in ways you would never imagine. I know I definitely am going back to England, and my deadline is Spring of next year. but I cannot pinpoint a month as I still have US citizenship to come through, and like lots of people, a house on the market not selling and of which I have not yet reduced the price. I am optimistic..........but, there is this other side of my Pisces self, that is bringing me down. So I apoplogize for expressing self pity here, I know I will probably feel different in a few hours, at the most by the morning, but in the meantime I just want to cry......Lots of posters have similar troubles/concerns/circumstances/situations to me, but does anyone out there have them ALL?

I am divorced (second time) financially burned by it, though I do have a little money I dread losing, and I am emotionally wiped out from the short, very stressful marriage. Live in an area I only moved to to get married, therefore haven't had a chance to make close friends here. Too expensive, mortgage draining me, divorce left me with a part-time job I can't change due to economy but it is safe. No one to give advice locally because I don't want my employers to know I might be leaving - at worst, lose my job, at least, my boss will make the rest of my time here even more miserable (she is so hard to work with). Only family here are 2 grown sons but still finding their way and live other side of the US, so no physical help or emotional help. No health insurance, not poor enough for Medicaid, not old enough (58) for Medicare. Have to sell house, work out money situation, deal with all concerns of shipping, selling car, stuff, etc, etc, for move by myself. No support in UK besides older half sister who will call maybe twice a month to give sympathetic ear but doesn't want to be involved with the move other than that. She lives in the North of England where I do not intend living for many reasons. I am focusing on Bournemouth area only because it might be warmer. It's a needle in the haystack, may as well put stick a pin in a map. Haven't been back to UK since father died in 2006. No friends except a long lost college girlfriend only recently regained contact with (email only maybe once a month) after 30 odd years, so really don't feel I can ask for any help from her - and she lives in the Midlands. I could go on in my depressing misery, but bottom line, I feel I am tackling this new adventure completely on my own, mentally, emotionally and physically and I wonder if I am strong enough to do it. I have no one this end to help go through any preparations with me and will have no one the other end when I step off the plane. I feel completely overwhelmed by it all, being pulled in different directions weighted down more and more. Did I say that I am also not completely English? My mother was German, I grew up culturally both (another sad story), and have no one left on that side either. So I have felt that not belonging completely in one country my whole life...........if anyone is still reading this, you are probably as nauseated by my wallowing as I now am, so I need to stop!!! Thanks for letting me post, as I said at the beginning, I shall probably be my crazy, positive, strong self in a few more hours.........it's just how to stop these feelings happening again and wearing me down a little each time? I think I just need someone to say "everything is going to be OK" just once in a while. I would believe them! Saying it to myself doesn't work. At least it hasn't yet.......
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:46 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

((hugs)) to you, keep writing, you never know what snippet of information one of us might have that could help. and honey "It's going to be alright" because it certainly couldn't get worse right?
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Boodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud of

Hello aes1 this is boodles, I know you are going through hell right now but don't give up, stay strong and focused and keep visualizing where you want to be a year from now. I want desparately to go home and just can not find a way financialy to do it, hoping for some luck to come our way. If you need a freind to email, I would like to be that friend for you.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you guys are an inspiration! I am in awe of you all making the move to UK as the next step in your retired lives. I'm an over 60 and would like to think that I would up sticks and go if anything happened to the DH (nah, I know I would without a backward glance) but you are all really doing it! I think us old folks from Aus have it a tad harder as there is no reciprocal pension entitlement and I havent worked in UK for over 30 years and even then didnt put much into the system so whatever I get here would have to suffice.

Good luck to you all - have an amazingly brilliant and interesting retirement!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.