Other side of the coin...

Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:25 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other side of the coin...

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Back to that old chestnut again

Seems it was sooner...
dailymailitis.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Back to that old chestnut again

Seems it was sooner...
Take care everyone.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:33 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Can nobody spot a troll when it rears its ugly head?

If on the odd chance this guy is genuine, let him experience the godzone and all its delights for himself.

IE in six months time when the bullshit he has thrown around catches up with him and force feeds his big mouth, let the muppet gag.

Aus does good PR, I and many here have fallen foul it in the past if we are honest.

Aus is no utopia, nowhere is, the UK in particular.

Differenence between us and the "bigman" is we have lived both countries. Sorry Jamie austaralia is OK, but not all its cracked up to be and i personally dont give a **** about tescos.

If you have nothing worth saying then say **** all.

Cant believe I let this troll hook me but there you go
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eatstatic
Can nobody spot a troll when it rears its ugly head?

If on the odd chance this guy is genuine, let him experience the godzone and all its delights for himself.

IE in six months time when the bullshit he has thrown around catches up with him and force feeds his big mouth, let the muppet gag.

Aus does good PR, I and many here have fallen foul it in the past if we are honest.

Aus is no utopia, nowhere is, the UK in particular.

Differenence between us and the "bigman" is we have lived both countries. Sorry Jamie austaralia is OK, but not all its cracked up to be and i personally dont give a **** about tescos.

If you have nothing worth saying then say **** all.

Cant believe I let this troll hook me but there you go
I would be/am genuine if people like you would let me!PLEASE!Yes I know Aus is no Utopia, stating the obvious. And that line re "let the muppet gag", charming. I think your the muppet, for stooping so low. NOW PL LEAVE IT!

Last edited by CHELSEAJAMIE; Jan 10th 2007 at 9:54 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Please can we not be kind and thoughtful about other people's feelings
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:08 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Please can we not be kind and thoughtful about other people's feelings
in words of one sylible no,
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toandfro
in words of one sylible no,
ok
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other side of the coin...NORTHERNBIRD

toandfro, is English your second language?

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 10th 2007 at 11:57 pm. Reason: quote removed as posting pms breaches forum rules
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mercedes
No he has his main index finger missing on his left hand and it is his main hand.He is also dyslexic. I know the family.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:58 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

no but in my defence couldn't be bothered checking and just done a 12 hr night shift ,had he been worth the effort I would have checked .ifit pleases you I will go back and correct it miss?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

No you don't have to correct it, I put it in google language translator. ....it identified it as double dutch.

Originally Posted by toandfro
no but in my defence couldn't be bothered checking and just done a 12 hr night shift ,had he been worth the effort I would have checked .ifit pleases you I will go back and correct it miss?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

No you don't have to correct it, I put it in google language translator. ....it identified it as double dutch.
LOL
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:11 pm
beam me up scotty

you are a very funny monkey
I corrected it anyway after you shamed me into it
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it is a surprise to no-one that I am closing this thread.

People need to remember that everyone wants something different out of life, and for some people Australia is what they want. For others it isn't. Please respect the rights of everyone to express their likes and dislines, and if you can't reply in a decent way then please don't bother.

For the benefit of the person who has had their post deleted by me this morning - posting pms is a breach of forum rules. They are called "PRIVATE MESSAGES" because they are private. If they are abusive, they can be forwarded to Sue or to a Moderator to deal with. But at no time may they be posted on the forum. Please don't do it again.