NEW Wine for Seniors

Old Dec 19th 2012, 1:16 am
advocatus diaboli

Panhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nice
Talking NEW Wine for Seniors

A single glass at night could mean a peaceful, uninterrupted nights sleep.

NEW Wine for Seniors , I kid you not......

Clare Valley vintners in South Australia,
which primarily produce
Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, and Pinot
Grigio wines,
have developed a new hybrid grape
that acts as an anti-diuretic.
It is expected to reduce the number of trips
older people have to make to the
bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be
marketed as

PINO MORE

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!!
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEW Wine for Seniors

I'll get some in for next time the rellies come visiting.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:19 am
advocatus diaboli

Panhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

I'll get some in for next time the rellies come visiting.

i think some on this forum could could do with a drop of red, loosen up that grumpy state of mind eh!

Stop being old fuddy-duddies
Old Dec 20th 2012, 7:59 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Panhandle
i think some on this forum could could do with a drop of red, loosen up that grumpy state of mind eh!

Stop being old fuddy-duddies
I'll drink to that.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:52 pm
advocatus diaboli

Originally Posted by dunroving
I'll drink to that.

Women are like fine wine.
They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache.
Attached Thumbnails NEW Wine for Seniors-images.jpg  
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Secrets of a long and happy marriage............
Attached Thumbnails NEW Wine for Seniors-secrets-long-happy-marriage.jpg  
Old Dec 21st 2012, 9:26 am
advocatus diaboli

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
Secrets of a long and happy marriage............
Wine women and pigs

Bill Clinton and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly. Bill told his driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. About one hour later Bill sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped and torn. 'What happened to you?' asked Bill. 'Well, the Farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and his 19-year-old daughter made mad passionate love to me. ' 'My God, what did you tell them?' asks Clinton. The driver replies, 'I'm Bill Clinton's driver, and I just killed the pig.

I just love a glass of red with some tasty cheese, and some fresh crusty bread
Attached Thumbnails NEW Wine for Seniors-wine-spread.jpg