New pics from the newly returned

Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

reeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud of
Default Re: New pics from the newly returned

Originally Posted by ukintexas
I've mastered the thumb nail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promise this will be the last non-scenic view of home from me, but worth it nonethless:

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zokphl.jpg

OMG Real bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

JulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud ofJulieinAustin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ukintexas
LOL - my picture is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Told you I was a technophobe!
That made me really homesick too, I miss the grocery stores soooooooooo much....
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back little over a week ago -- will post some pics when I get a moment. Wanted to say that the Asda I went to in York was filming an advert at the time when I went -- the food section was marked off and so you could not get to the perfectly lined up fruits, veg, etc. My friend wanted one of their ready made pizzas and was gutted when she was told she couldn't have one till they were finished filming the commercial!
Old Oct 31st 2009, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Hampshire - Brisbane - Staffordshire and soon Devon :)
SouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud of

Went for a job interview in Exeter yesterday, took some snaps while there and on the train and thought I'd share. Beautiful area
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-dscn0431.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-dscn0451.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-dscn0463.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-dscn0498.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-dscn0470.jpg  

Old Oct 31st 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

SouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud ofSouthernGal_67 has much to be proud of

Here's a few more from the journey back
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-birmingham-bus-station.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-artistic-house-graffiti.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-flying-high.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-sheep.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-city-lights.jpg  

Old Oct 31st 2009, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Here are a few pics from the Peak District from within the last month.
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-100_0742.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0765.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0777.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2009, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

wow.. beautiful.. did you take those cathy? If so what camera do you use? (one will go on my christmas list)
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally Posted by SouthernGal_67
wow.. beautiful.. did you take those cathy? If so what camera do you use? (one will go on my christmas list)
Gosh... believe it or not it was about the cheapest one in Best Buy (it was about $69). We were in New York and forgot to take a camera. lol. It's a Kodak EasyShare C913. Only has 3x optical zoom and 9.2mp. I've been pretty happy with it, though. lol
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't know how to add more than 3 on a post.... but did want to add these pics too. Also from the Peak District. Oh look... I figured it out. lol
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-100_0779.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0797.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0857.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0853.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-100_0872.jpg  

Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Beautiful. The images come out so clear. I'm off to Ebay and see if I can get a Kodak EasyShare C913
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:38 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd share some from Whitby. Had some gorgeous light here recently.

Bev
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-sunrise1.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-whitby_silverwaves.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-whitbyfrombridge.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-whitby_beach.jpg  
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:44 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

And some of the Goth weekend. Everyone seems to be having such fun.

I thought the woman on the cliff could work as an illustration for The French Lieutenant's Woman! Wrong coast, but very similar. And I love the Goth mummy with baby in pram.

Shame we've a gale coming through today, but yesterday was gorgeous.

Bev
Attached Thumbnails New pics from the newly returned-gothpram.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-gothsonthebeach.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-colourgoth.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-gothflw.jpg   New pics from the newly returned-gothcouple.jpg  

Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Lovely photos Bev If I was 20 years younger I'd love to wear those kind of costumes
Old Nov 1st 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SouthernGal_67
Lovely photos Bev If I was 20 years younger I'd love to wear those kind of costumes
Cool pics on this thread.... really good idea to do this!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Brill photos!! My friend emailed me all about how hopping Whitby was yesterday -- seemed everyone went there to celebrate Halloween!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.