Navalny and Novichok

Old Sep 3rd 2020, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Navalny and Novichok

I wonder how many readers and viewers fell for the hokum in the recent news about Navalny. BBC and MSM like to portray Putin as a sinister character out of an Ian Fleming novel. i tend to agree with what Craig Murray says in his latest -

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...G2LKXA0Rf8KUpY
Old Sep 5th 2020, 1:08 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Navalny and Novichok

Originally Posted by scot47
I wonder how many readers and viewers fell for the hokum in the recent news about Navalny. BBC and MSM like to portray Putin as a sinister character out of an Ian Fleming novel. i tend to agree with what Craig Murray says in his latest -
Is it just me or does that read like something David Icke would say?
Old Sep 5th 2020, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

That is an easy way to dismiss criticism. I cannot take seriously any posts that suggest I am an Icke fan. Did you read the piece by Craig ? Maybe too long with too many big words ?
Old Sep 5th 2020, 10:56 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot take seriously any posts that suggest I am an Icke fan.
Yet you took those comments in the link seriously enough.

Did you read the piece by Craig ? Maybe too long with too many big words ?
I cannot take seriously any posts that jump to silly conclusions.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 11:27 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

So Putin's not a sinister character capable of ordering an assassination?

So those two nice Russian men who arrived in London under false names on a Friday, took the train to Salisbury and back to London on Saturday, then again to Salisbury on Sunday when CCTV showed them in the vicinity of Skripal's home (the home that had Novichok smeared on the front door knob), then back to London and flew back to Russia on Sunday night - those two nice men really did just come to the UK for two days to see the Salisbury cathedral? The poisoning of the Skripals on the same weekend was just a coincidence?

Ok......

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Sep 5th 2020 at 11:39 am.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 11:39 am
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

They should have used acid in his tea like in Dark Knight. That would have given the Kremlin great deniability. After all no one believes anyone outside of the security services can get a hold of novichok. But any pro putin nut could get a hold of acid or a cleaning solution and dump in Navalny's tea. Look at the stuff that has happened in Moscow teenage skinhead gangs killing 27 people before they have hit 16 years old. That has never happened in America, England, Europe or Australia because for some reason Russians are savages.

Last edited by andyrebell; Sep 5th 2020 at 11:58 am.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fairy stories spread by modern Ian Flemings. If "the organs" had wanted him dead they could have easily arranged that.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 12:28 am
Oscar nominated

Fairy stories spread by modern Ian Flemings. If "the organs" had wanted him dead they could have easily arranged that.
Surprised to see you siding with Trump.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Beraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond reputeBeraider has a reputation beyond repute

So if an organisation could have easily completed a task which was attempted but not completed it means they were not the party that attempted it! I wonder what Mr. Spock would say.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 11:26 am
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

But dead he is a martyr. This way he is what? A vegetable? A broken man?
Old Sep 6th 2020, 11:45 am
Oscar nominated

Given the last few posts, that Craig Murray article sounds even more like David Icke than it did originally.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

From a journalist in Berlin - "The whole event seemed more than dubious from the start. What is also rarely mentioned is that Navalny has a nasty record as a right-wing racist - against all "non-Russian" nationalities. His western backers evidently persuaded him to tone down such utterances so they could convert him into a freedom hero.

I was also motivated to read more about Murray and some of the very courageous positions he has taken in past years (evidently leading to the present attack against him)!"
Old Sep 6th 2020, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And a reminder that this is all about Nordstream and the natural gas pipeline from Russia to Germany and Central Europe.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 1:07 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Scott. have you gone senile or it is something you took. The first sentence in that link made me choke (with laughter).
Old Sep 6th 2020, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am not senile. The ones who believe the narratives according to The Daily Fail, The Torygraph or what they are told by MI5 are the simpletons ! Do you really think that life is like an Ian Fleming novel ?

Craig Murray is being targeted by the British State and its agents in The Scottish Crown Office. His work on behalf of Julian Assange incurs the wrath of the American establishment and their satraps on "Airstrip One"

Last edited by scot47; Sep 6th 2020 at 1:21 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.