Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

'might be going home for Xmas, but probably not

'might be going home for Xmas, but probably not

Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'might be going home for Xmas, but probably not

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Go to UK....the wife might be glad of the break
You might be onto something there. A long running issue in the triathlon world is the amount of time training takes and how spouses (both sexes) get annoyed at being left on their own:unsure

Mrs Triboy never seems to have a problem with it.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:42 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
You might be onto something there. A long running issue in the triathlon world is the amount of time training takes and how spouses (both sexes) get annoyed at being left on their own:unsure

Mrs Triboy never seems to have a problem with it.
Sounds like heaven

Can you take my other half with you
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

And mine, I would like some peace and quiet to watch some trashy tv...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what! Triboy's UK Xmas Tour 2008 could be back on (I think the term is, 'due to overwhelming demand )

Mrs Triboy has decided she wants to go to Korea for a while to see honorable father in law So she suggested she stays there from Dec10 to 27th, and I go to UK for Xmas. She said she'd fly economy as she is so small and it doesn't bother her, soooo, just leaves me with a business class sojourn to Blighty again

Probably will go from Dec 19/20 to Jan 10th or something like that. The beauty is that I get to stopover in Seoul for a night so Mrs Triboy can stay with me that night. Cushty

Will be weird to have Xmas apart though
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:00 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Guess what! Triboy's UK Xmas Tour 2008 could be back on (I think the term is, 'due to overwhelming demand )

Mrs Triboy has decided she wants to go to Korea for a while to see honorable father in law So she suggested she stays there from Dec10 to 27th, and I go to UK for Xmas. She said she'd fly economy as she is so small and it doesn't bother her, soooo, just leaves me with a business class sojourn to Blighty again

Probably will go from Dec 19/20 to Jan 10th or something like that. The beauty is that I get to stopover in Seoul for a night so Mrs Triboy can stay with me that night. Cushty

Will be weird to have Xmas apart though
OOOooo brill!!!

Tell me, how much is business class these days?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
OOOooo brill!!!

Tell me, how much is business class these days?
I'm Diamond with Asiana and get a price break, but it's about $5,500 with Asiana.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I'm Diamond with Asiana and get a price break, but it's about $5,500 with Asiana.
****!!! excuse my French.

For one seat, bloody hell, i paid less than that for 4 of us but yeah, we will be squashed like sardins in a tin. God i wish i was rich hehehehe
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
****!!! excuse my French.

For one seat, bloody hell, i paid less than that for 4 of us but yeah, we will be squashed like sardins in a tin. God i wish i was rich hehehehe
Yeah but it's a very nice seat

We're not rich. Just kidless

That's actually pretty cheap for BC, and the service is great IMO.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but it's a very nice seat

We're not rich. Just kidless

That's actually pretty cheap for BC, and the service is great IMO.
That's a steal!

My boss went over BC a couple of months ago and it cost him about $12k