lovely day here in Surrey

Old Nov 28th 2011, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lovely day here in Surrey

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Good for you, keep working at it, you will be back cycling before you know it x

I am from Tadworth, I miss it like mad
I didn't know where Tadworth was so I looked it up. I must've ridden close lots of times as my racing club does regular Box Hill hit outs )don't mention Randowne)
Old Nov 29th 2011, 2:01 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

It's an absolute shocker of a day here today in Manchester, quite dark, cold, windy and lashings of rain.

I can't wait to move to the sunnier climes of the great Southern land.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
It's an absolute shocker of a day here today in Manchester, quite dark, cold, windy and lashings of rain.

I can't wait to move to the sunnier climes of the great Southern land.
very windy and rainy and nearly dark already! It's warmer than yesterday but hardly Pimms on the decking weather down here
Old Nov 29th 2011, 2:22 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
very windy and rainy and nearly dark already! It's warmer than yesterday but hardly Pimms on the decking weather down here
But........I thought it was all blue skies, sunshine and tropical climes down there........ wait no, that's in the land where they have sunshine, beaches and free BBQ's.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beedubya
But........I thought it was all blue skies, sunshine and tropical climes down there........ wait no, that's in the land where they have sunshine, beaches and free BBQ's.
nah it's all drug dealers, stabbings and the great unwashed down here. Terrible place, you're better off out of it.