lovely day here in Surrey

Old Nov 13th 2011, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default lovely day here in Surrey

Sun is out, it's pretty warm, blue sky, golden hues of the falling leaves and bright colours of the countryside

Pity I'm still in spinal rehab and can't get out for a quick 100kms on the bike

Enjoy. Hope the sun is shining for those that will be remembered today in services all over the country today.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 2:42 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lovely day here in Surrey

Aww never mind. Heal quickly and get outside ASAP. How is the rehab going?
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Aww never mind. Heal quickly and get outside ASAP. How is the rehab going?
Not too bad thanks. I went to the Dr this week for a 'fit to work' certificate. She was horrified I was even thinking of it and gave me a lecture about long term health over short term work pressure. She said to me that clearly I wasn't understanding how severe my injury was (I do remember crying in pain alot)

She wants me off for the rest of year but that's not really practical, so we've ended up with another 4 wks.

Work was well happy with that!

So it's, home, rest, rehab physio, rest physio, repeat 5 times per day at 30 mins per session. uugh I do feel quite a bit of pressure from work to return, but on the other hand, this job and me won't be together for much longer I feel, so I'm looking after my back first.

Looks like no more running (therefore no more tri) for me

Last edited by Tr1boy; Nov 13th 2011 at 4:03 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tooks some pics in our area
Attached Thumbnails lovely day here in Surrey-dsc00358.jpg   lovely day here in Surrey-dsc00360.jpg   lovely day here in Surrey-dsc00362.jpg   lovely day here in Surrey-dsc00365.jpg   lovely day here in Surrey-dsc00366.jpg  

Old Nov 15th 2011, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

alicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nicealicat26 is just really nice

Looks like a sunny autumn day, beautiful, thanks for sharing
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:51 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely days in Surrey......I remember those. Thanks for the photos. A tree in Autumn....when Autumn was November. Not early summer like it is here in NZ. Although I could take a photo right now of an equally sunny day with all the garden flowers in blossom. Each season can be beautiful.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Tooks some pics in our area
The pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing
Old Nov 16th 2011, 4:19 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics thanks for sharing, sorry to hear how bad your health has been Triboy, but here's to a better New Year for you.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:36 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your injury, Truboy. Missed that, but I haven't been reading here a lot recently.

I'm finding the mist down here on the Devon coast is stealing the best of some of the autumn days.

Bev
Old Nov 28th 2011, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Saw the 'ice' light on the car for the first time this season today. It was orange which means over zero and read 3deg. We had an overnight frost though.

Bracing!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Where in Surrey are you? I miss Surrey

I hope you get better soon :-)
Old Nov 28th 2011, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Where in Surrey are you? I miss Surrey

I hope you get better soon :-)
Godalming, it's very nice for training and I can see the canal boats and Angus cows from the window
Old Nov 28th 2011, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Godalming, it's very nice for training and I can see the canal boats and Angus cows from the window

Beautiful, I am very jealous, God I miss home not been on for a while, so not read about your injury, I do hope you get better soon, so you can get back to your training x
Old Nov 28th 2011, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Beautiful, I am very jealous, God I miss home not been on for a while, so not read about your injury, I do hope you get better soon, so you can get back to your training x
Thankyou Still at home doing lots of physio sessions. it's not pretty at the moment but I'll get there.

It is a lovely area and with Guildford up the road we can stay out of London unless absolutely necessary.
Old Nov 28th 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou Still at home doing lots of physio sessions. it's not pretty at the moment but I'll get there.

It is a lovely area and with Guildford up the road we can stay out of London unless absolutely necessary.
Good for you, keep working at it, you will be back cycling before you know it x

I am from Tadworth, I miss it like mad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.