I Am Devastated And Outraged

Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

maore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Am Devastated And Outraged

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I forgot to add that it is perfectly ok for any immigrants no matter if they come from Afghanistan, Peru or Timbucktoo to work there as long as they been in UK for 3yrs with a Brit passport...go bloody figure!!! :curse:
Well I believe (trust me I am a doctor) you are asking for special rights because you are british/ born and bred and whatever other arguments you used , compared to a british of afghan/jamaican or indian descendancy who were born abroad.

Your comments sounded selfish and can be interpreted as racist regardless if you married or not with a zulu/maori/chinese or whatever shape/colour we have here in this great planet.

It is a simple rule , residency yes/no regardless if you are the Queen or King george IV . what would be a fair way of dealing with your case ? or because you are british born and bred - you must be freaking special : let us opened up all our top secret gadgets for you to play with .Hell No !Take it to court if you are right
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:30 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maore
Well I believe (trust me I am a doctor) you are asking for special rights because you are british/ born and bred and whatever other arguments you used , compared to a british of afghan/jamaican or indian descendancy who were born abroad.

Your comments sounded selfish and can be interpreted as racist regardless if you married or not with a zulu/maori/chinese or whatever shape/colour we have here in this great planet.

It is a simple rule , residency yes/no regardless if you are the Queen or King george IV . what would be a fair way of dealing with your case ? or because you are british born and bred - you must be freaking special : let us opened up all our top secret gadgets for you to play with .Hell No !Take it to court if you are right

*sigh*

Well your "belief" is wrong. I do not ask for special treatment, i was questioning the stupidity of the ruling, which i am presuming is there for some logical reason. If their logic is that a person who has lived in UK all their life then goes overseas for 3yrs or more is a terrosrism risk, then how can you say a person who has lived the vast majority of their life overseas yet spends 3yrs IN here is any less of a risk, because that is what they are saying.

Anyway "doctor" i am surprised you have time to come in here shit stirring. Shouldnt you be out shoving your hands in peoples orifices to make them (and probably you) feel better?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:35 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
As a former Army Officer, my advice would be to seek clarification, as this is a clear breach of EU law. Try legal advice, as whoever denied your application was WRONG. Please speak with the C/O, they can move Heaven and Earth.

Good luck. Ex-Brigadier.
Thanks for that, i will ask at my appointment with them tomorrow.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

maore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
*sigh*

Well your "belief" is wrong. I do not ask for special treatment, i was questioning the stupidity of the ruling, which i am presuming is there for some logical reason. If their logic is that a person who has lived in UK all their life then goes overseas for 3yrs or more is a terrosrism risk, then how can you say a person who has lived the vast majority of their life overseas yet spends 3yrs IN here is any less of a risk, because that is what they are saying.

Anyway "doctor" i am surprised you have time to come in here shit stirring. Shouldnt you be out shoving your hands in peoples orifices to make them (and probably you) feel better?
who 's posing more of a risk ?
Our dear Queen who spent three years "holiday" in Afghanistan or the Afghan refugee naturalised as a british who came here and paid tax/opened a bank account/have his kids schooled here for the last three years.

In me own book, the person who spent the last three years in the UK (making the effort of actually living and contributing in this society ) is more tracable (credit or security-wise) than the Queen during her holidays in Afghanistan.

Being born and Bred in the UK does not confer you special non security risk factor .As many of the terrorist bombers in the London or Glasgow attacks showed : Most of them were born and bred british.

Your argument could have been OK if you did not make your unfortunate second post : hey guys I am british and just moved back to the Uk from NZ/AUS (not a fr***ing third world country and also part of the commonwealth) and I have been refused clearance .... blah blah .... In me own opinion this looks like a fair and defendable fight.

I agree with your point ,three years is not enough to get a track record of someone , I would personally put the threshold to 5 years (permanent resident becoming able to apply for british citizenship).

I hope you understand what I mean , based on the xenophobic comments generated just because of your post number 2 , I felt I was like in a bl***y KKK /BNP meetings all of sudden: yeah immigrant working in the home office , yeah immigrants have more rights than you , yeah /yeah !!!

LUV Doc
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Come on please everyone, can we keep it civil.

Thanks

Sue
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you try and call (or have someone call on your behalf if not already done so) the Defence Vetting Agency?

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/Ab...tTheAgency.htm

They are generally quite helpful and should be able to give you a "from the top" answer, and also outline any recourse options you may have.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

barkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nice

Our dear Queen who spent three years "holiday" in Afghanistan or the Afghan refugee naturalised as a british who came here and paid tax/opened a bank account/have his kids schooled here for the last three years.

In me own book, the person who spent the last three years in the UK (making the effort of actually living and contributing in this society ) is more tracable (credit or security-wise) than the Queen during her holidays in Afghanistan.

Being born and Bred in the UK does not confer you special non security risk factor .As many of the terrorist bombers in the London or Glasgow attacks showed : Most of them were born and bred british.

Your argument could have been OK if you did not make your unfortunate second post : hey guys I am british and just moved back to the Uk from NZ/AUS (not a fr***ing third world country and also part of the commonwealth) and I have been refused clearance .... blah blah .... In me own opinion this looks like a fair and defendable fight.

I agree with your point ,three years is not enough to get a track record of someone , I would personally put the threshold to 5 years (permanent resident becoming able to apply for british citizenship).

I hope you understand what I mean , based on the xenophobic comments generated just because of your post number 2 , I felt I was like in a bl***y KKK /BNP meetings all of sudden: yeah immigrant working in the home office , yeah immigrants have more rights than you , yeah /yeah !!!

LUV Doc
may I suggest if you felt you were in a kkk/bnp meeting and that fleas comments were xenophobic that you as a doctor should consider whether or not you have a touch of paranoia because as far as I can see she is venting her frustration and unless I am mistaken that is still an option open to us.. well currently anyway.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

LUV Doc
You are not under any obligation to read these posts if they are of an upsetting nature to you. I sympathise with Flea.