Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:25 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Originally Posted by Dukie
dont beleive me? its a rich arab shek you people to isloated from the real world just proves my point canada and canadians backwards dont know shit about anyhting inportant happening in the world. dont even have uk news on over here how sad is that?
You don't do irony well at all do you?

Oh and it's sheikh - there is a spell checker on the forum you know.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

dont beleive me? its a rich arab shek you people to isloated from the real world just proves my point canada and canadians backwards dont know shit about anyhting inportant happening in the world. dont even have uk news on over here how sad is that?
Possibly not quite as sad as your good self. In which case you and Manchester should be quite at home with one another......each to their own
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:10 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Get the expats Telegraph everyday and BBC World News. However if you consider Manchester, boozing, curry fairgrounds and sheks important in the world, then I'll pass thanks. Why would a sheik want to buy Manchester anyway, is he going to privatise it?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:17 am
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by macadian
Possibly not quite as sad as your good self. In which case you and Manchester should be quite at home with one another......each to their own
you can keep canada. manchester IS the greatest city in the world, with the greatest football team ever-city now with lots of money from a shek coming to live in manchester to and not canada! nothing ever on the shitty news here about the uk. live here and the uk dont exist so ignorant and backwards. got to go back to work tomorrow. holiday today and nothing to do. ooo cant be late for work get shit for that how lame no life here except work and bloody stupid mountains. im so depresed living here. bigests mistake of my life. never leave manchester again kiss the ground when i get back. i miss wythenshawe and the pubs so much. lots of emails from machunians saying i got it right. everyone wants to go back to manchester to get a life.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:19 am
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
Get the expats Telegraph everyday and BBC World News. However if you consider Manchester, boozing, curry fairgrounds and sheks important in the world, then I'll pass thanks. Why would a sheik want to buy Manchester anyway, is he going to privatise it?
hes not buying manchester. if you bather to read the news hes buying city and going to live in manchester. you dont get proper news in canada and you just proved it. canadians are very ignorant.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:47 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

hes not buying manchester. if you bather to read the news hes buying city and going to live in manchester. you dont get proper news in canada and you just proved it. canadians are very ignorant.

Well it seems it is a Middle East company buying Manchester City FC (not Manchester City), from another Eastern owner.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/7591735.stm

Last edited by Surrey Expat; Sep 2nd 2008 at 3:16 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:01 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would a Canadian give a toss about a rich Arab buying a football club in the UK? So what? He still has to wipe his arse like the rest of us so why are you holding him up to be some sort of Messiah?

Would British people care if a rich bloke was buying an ice hockey team they'd never heard of? I don't think so.

Seems to me you're the ignorant one on here. Can't spell, appalling grammar and a total pisshead who wants to live on benefits.

What a loser.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:07 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to know a true blue Brit is excited over a foreigner buying their footie club!!!!1 Bet you're one of the first to complain about immigrants too eh

Irony is not something your missus does to your shirts
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Why would a Canadian give a toss about a rich Arab buying a football club in the UK? So what? He still has to wipe his arse like the rest of us so why are you holding him up to be some sort of Messiah?

Would British people care if a rich bloke was buying an ice hockey team they'd never heard of? I don't think so.

Seems to me you're the ignorant one on here. Can't spell, appalling grammar and a total pisshead who wants to live on benefits.

What a loser.
Go Crystal
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by crystal23

What a loser.
think theres some tossers on this site. for one thing ice hockey is not well known out of canada so no one cares about it. football is known everywhere in the world as the best sport ever and most people except in backwards canada know about m/c city and get proper news see

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/

for the real news and no bloody iced hocky.

im not a pisshead. canadians cant hold there drink so anybody who can drink more than 4 or 5 pints they dont like because they cant do it, even with there shitty stuff they call beer its a joke. typical ignorant thinking. living on benefit no chance of that here, so what you talking about? me ignorant. show how much you know. i went to uni social studys for a year and a bit. so how that then. wrong again. you just prove my point about canada being ignorant and backwards everybody can see that now. you should go to manchester to see a REAL city and get a proper life.

anyway got to go to bloody work now and work work work im late and ill probably get shit again stupid countnry.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:22 pm
Banned

think theres some tossers on this site.
Not wrong there!

i went to uni social studys for a year and a bit. so how that then. wrong again. you just prove my point about canada being ignorant and backwards everybody can see that now.
Spelling an grammar were not a course requirement then?
I thought university courses were three or more years.

anyway got to go to bloody work now and work work work im late and ill probably get shit again stupid countnry.
I wonder if they realise how lucky they were to hire you. Gladly have a chat with them, where do you work?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe people are still feeding the Troll. Mind you I guess I am still reading it
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

chutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nicechutley is just really nice

Dukie

I'm the original poster. This is not what I wanted from this thread at all.
You've had your say, I appreciate your comments and applaud your love of Manchester and drink. Now would you kindly find another thread, please?

Anyone else anything constructive advice on Canada, or should I close this thread?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 3:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Can't believe people are still feeding the Troll. Mind you I guess I am still reading it
C'mon we gotta have some entertainment
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
C'mon we gotta have some entertainment
Very true Shame he didn't post his rambling on the main Canadian forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.