Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Old Aug 31st 2008, 7:03 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Old Aug 31st 2008, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

pedrochilli is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Did someone say Canadians follow the rules?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 7:27 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Point taken...not all blues supporters are chavs but I think you are off the mark when you think that not all welsh people wear wellies with extra room in them.

I'm sure Buckfast and Carlsberg Special Brew sales will see a spike in south M/CR soon once Dukie gets back.
It ain't that hard to get back to the UK from Canada (I have some unsued Zoom tickets going for a good price) if you really want to go that much. Beginning to wonder if Duckie is a disgruntled wannabee Canuck who could not get in, immigration were on an off day and let Duckie in by mistake or maybe really loves it here and selfishly wants to put everyone else off.

Personally I think its the latter.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:24 pm
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Boo Boo
Hang on there its one thing to call someone a chav but to intimate that all blues supporters are chavs is like saying all welsh people are she*p sh**gers. Give the guy a break he was only giving his opinion some of which is true some is not & the rest is him winding you up -good on you Dukie
thanks boo boo. they are giving me a hard time on here because im telling the truth and warning people about canada. if you just want to work all the time and only have the bloody mountains to look forward to and no proper pubs, curry houses or real entertainment, then move here. if you want a great life go or stay in manchester. why is the truth upsetting people?

one other thing they are realy prudes here to. went to a club frenchys or something and guess what you cant touch the strippers or get a lap dance! its another rule they got here to stop you enjoying yourselve. not enough that you cant find cheap booze they even regulate the bloody entertainment and its bad to begin with.

someone said shameless was filmed in wythenshawe well id be very proud of that as shameless won a lot of awards. typical dont show it here though. also the royal family WAS filmed in wythenshawe to and was wythenshawe girl that wrote it to that was great and funny. whats a funny show in canada then? they got no sense of humour here. i tell them jokes and they dont laugh.

had a dvd of peter kay and lent it to a canuk. i told him he is the greatest comedian ever and from manchester. gave it me back said he didnt understand the humour, how naff is that?

no sense of humour, prudes, dont drink, no place to go except thoose bloody mountains, no footie, regulate every bloody thing oo dont do that you may have fun.dont come here people be warned. ive been reduced to sitting on this computer for something to do as this is the most boring second rate place in the world.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dukie
oh your one of those brits who want to be a canadian then? .

Hardly mate - check out my posts.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:57 pm
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tableland
Hardly mate - check out my posts.
so you want to go home to?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 11:16 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

thanks boo boo. they are giving me a hard time on here because im telling the truth and warning people about canada. if you just want to work all the time and only have the bloody mountains to look forward to and no proper pubs, curry houses or real entertainment, then move here. if you want a great life go or stay in manchester. why is the truth upsetting people?

one other thing they are realy prudes here to. went to a club frenchys or something and guess what you cant touch the strippers or get a lap dance! its another rule they got here to stop you enjoying yourselve. not enough that you cant find cheap booze they even regulate the bloody entertainment and its bad to begin with.

someone said shameless was filmed in wythenshawe well id be very proud of that as shameless won a lot of awards. typical dont show it here though. also the royal family WAS filmed in wythenshawe to and was wythenshawe girl that wrote it to that was great and funny. whats a funny show in canada then? they got no sense of humour here. i tell them jokes and they dont laugh.

had a dvd of peter kay and lent it to a canuk. i told him he is the greatest comedian ever and from manchester. gave it me back said he didnt understand the humour, how naff is that?

no sense of humour, prudes, dont drink, no place to go except thoose bloody mountains, no footie, regulate every bloody thing oo dont do that you may have fun.dont come here people be warned. ive been reduced to sitting on this computer for something to do as this is the most boring second rate place in the world.
Bolton may be in Greater Manchester but it will always be in Lancashire in my eyes!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
Bolton may be in Greater Manchester but it will always be in Lancashire in my eyes!
ok so peter kay is from bolton but thats still manchester gretaest city in the world and hes the greatest comedian ever. would you belive they dont no who he is here in canada! so ignorant and so backwards cant believe it.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:13 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

ok so peter kay is from bolton but thats still manchester gretaest city in the world and hes the greatest comedian ever. would you belive they dont no who he is here in canada! so ignorant and so backwards cant believe it.
I will agree about Peter Kay thats for sure. Can't agree about the rest, sorry.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:41 am
Banned

I will agree about Peter Kay thats for sure. Can't agree about the rest, sorry.
and i cant undrstand why anyone would leave manchester. i made a big mistake.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:43 am
Gutter Gob!!

and i cant undrstand why anyone would leave manchester. i made a big mistake.
then fix it. what is keeping you there? It doesn't sound like you have a family there. I have never been to Manchester so can't comment about the place specifically. I have family in Horwich and Oldham and they are both crapholes IMHO.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:32 pm
Banned

then fix it. what is keeping you there? It doesn't sound like you have a family there. I have never been to Manchester so can't comment about the place specifically. I have family in Horwich and Oldham and they are both crapholes IMHO.
i will fix it as soon as i have the dosh. got no money right now or be gone in a sec thats what keeping me here. my family well dad anyway is in UK but he cant help me hes disabled with a bad back an cant work only gets pension and works part time as landscaper not much money in that few cans a week thats all.

dont know about horwich or oldham never been there, but manchester is great. heard that a rich shrek is moving to manchester because hes a city fan and is going to buy it. everyone wants to be in manchester except some peeps on this board. got a lot of emails telling me how right i was about manchester for people who want to go home and are stuck somewere like me.

another thing about this place. do you know thay have parks here for dogs!! i couldn't beleive it. smelly things our allowed to run around and go in the river but if i go to the park and sit by the river with a few cans listeneing to music minding my own business i can be arrested!!! but the dogs can run around. dogs got more rights than some people here backwards place!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:46 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

heard that a rich shrek is moving to manchester because hes a city fan and is going to buy it. everyone wants to be in manchester except some peeps on this board.

We'll be sure to watch out for him. He's going to be hard to miss.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
http://www.reelmovienews.com/wp-cont...k-2-poster.jpg
I didn't realise Heskey played for City
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
http://www.reelmovienews.com/wp-cont...k-2-poster.jpg
dont beleive me? its a rich arab shek you people to isloated from the real world just proves my point canada and canadians backwards dont know shit about anyhting inportant happening in the world. dont even have uk news on over here how sad is that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.