Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Home Office immigration / nationality charges 2017

Home Office immigration / nationality charges 2017

Old Apr 4th 2017, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Home Office immigration / nationality charges 2017

The start of the new financial year means changes in Home Office immigration and nationality fees from the 6 April 2017. Please see link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-revised-table

Never knew that you can get fast track immigration at Heathrow for a small sum of £3.90!

ILR will cost £2,297 from 6 April 2017, an increase of £422.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 7:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Office immigration / nationality charges 2017

Originally Posted by HKG3
The start of the new financial year means changes in Home Office immigration and nationality fees from the 6 April 2017. Please see link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-revised-table

Never knew that you can get fast track immigration at Heathrow for a small sum of £3.90!

ILR will cost £2,297 from 6 April 2017, an increase of £422.
Ouch. Oh well, no pain no gain and all that!
Old Apr 4th 2017, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

By the time we apply for ILR, it will cost over £3,000 and for premium appointment it could cost another £700. No more shopping for me!
Old Apr 4th 2017, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HKG3
Gatwick - Premium Passport Control

£12.50
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:18 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali
By the time we apply for ILR, it will cost over £3,000 and for premium appointment it could cost another £700. No more shopping for me!

At least you escaped the increase on FLR michali And I had also had a win, in that Australians were exempt from paying the health surcharge when I applied. Not any more though, so I'll be stumping up for that when I apply for FLR.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

That is true SOS! I guess we are both lucky!
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:38 pm
Concierge

That is true SOS! I guess we are both lucky!
Glass half full michali
Old Apr 4th 2017, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Apr 5th 2017, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

my OH does not want to pay for premium service for my my FLR . Says I have to post it in.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully he will change his mind nearer to the time. It is expensive but so worth it really. The obvious first advantage is that you usually get a decision on that day. You don't have to post your passports etc. You don't have to write your payment details on the form and wait for a letter to direct you to enrol your biometrics. I think I would have been a nervous wreck waiting for that letter and then for the decision, probably two months later!
Old Apr 5th 2017, 8:51 am
Concierge

I probably sound like a Scrooge, but there's no way I'm paying for priority for FLR. I know my application will meet all the requirements, my passport's already safely made the journey from Australia and back, and there's a lot of other things I'd rather spend £500 on!

It's good there's a choice though, so everyone can do what they're comfy with