Good news Britain

Old Oct 19th 2012, 6:16 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news Britain

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/...ptember/029409
Old Oct 19th 2012, 6:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
I thought we were, but he keeps copying my posts and talking the talk, I am happy to never copy his posts ever again, he says nothing I'm interested in, but will he do the same?
I am talking to ALL of you who are chasing each other round the forums in a mini wolfpack. Put each other on ignore or take the consequences.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
It really doesnt bother me what you think of me or my attitude, it seems to say more about you that it bothers you so much
To be fair, I think you should calm down before you spoil it for one and all.

This was the Original Post
Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
Amongst the 'heavier' items of the Telegraph web pages I've found this section.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/good-news/
An interesting idea, but is it workable seeing as the P.O Management have taken away of what is historically "The Post Office" as we knew it?

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Oct 19th 2012 at 7:42 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 7:47 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes sense
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/g...mers-want.html
Old Oct 19th 2012, 7:57 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Girls Aloud are getting back together yaaaaayyyy
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Girls Aloud are getting back together yaaaaayyyy
That's good news for the British miming community !
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:46 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
That's good news for the British miming community !

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Better news, although the article does dissect the figures somewhat from the headline.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...n-is-over.html
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Better news, although the article does dissect the figures somewhat from the headline.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...n-is-over.html
I'm not giving you credit for that positive post because there are already at least three maybe four others on this thread from earlier in the month dancing around the same positive news for UK 3rd quarter GDP growth.

Go find something else, and make it snappy!
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pistolpete2
I'm not giving you credit for that positive post because there are already at least three maybe four others on this thread from earlier in the month dancing around the same positive news for UK 3rd quarter GDP growth.

Go find something else, and make it snappy!
LOl. Well there was a couple of articles in the Daily Mail, but noboby belie.............

Oh what the hell.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...World-War.html
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOl. Well there was a couple of articles in the Daily Mail, but noboby belie.............

I once read in the Daily Mail that there had been a world war between some people called the Allies and some other people called the Axis Partners, but hell it was in the Mail so it couldn't be true!
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...World-War.html
Will just about let that one through even though pitbull, as I recall, already focused on the 500,000 jobs last week.

The DM, being the excellent newspaper that it is , focused on the crunch item which is that there is significant under-employment because a very large portion of the employed are working part-time and want full-time employment.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 9:10 am
Banned

Well the latest good news for the UK is of course that GDP grew an impressive 1% in the last 3 months. Of course I will add before someone comes along to rain on the parade that there were some one off events that helped this result but what it does is create positivity and hopefully promotes and encourages investment.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chris955
Well the latest good news for the UK is of course that GDP grew an impressive 1% in the last 3 months. Of course I will add before someone comes along to rain on the parade that there were some one off events that helped this result but what it does is create positivity and hopefully promotes and encourages investment.
Only thing that concerns me is that it was my understanding that many of the public sector cuts were delayed as the economy was too weak to withstand them. IF the powers that be think that this indeed indicates some sort of sustainable improvement then it must be tempered with the fact that those cuts will now start to come back on stream.

The medicine has to be taken but it is just a matter of when.

Pound is UP smartly today against the USD while the Euro is DOWN suggesting markets think GDP numbers are positive.

Maybe Debenhams pay as well as Fords in which case it is a wash - SIDI

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Oct 25th 2012 at 1:00 pm. Reason: The pound and debenhams
Old Oct 25th 2012, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not good news or bad but this blog was in my view quite entertaining:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...ent-dreamland/

Quote:

The “too far, too fast” argument has run its course. So has the “adrenalin shot” economic strategy; as it was always destined to. The idea that Balls would stand up two years into his term as Chancellor and proudly announce “Our stimulus plan has worked, Britain is now back on the path to recovery, and as a result I am pleased to announce that the cuts to schools, hospitals and the police will now begin in earnest” was always a fantasy.

Today’s growth figures have dragged Labour unceremoniously out of dreamland, and back into the real world. And the Labour leadership should exploit it.

Unquote:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.