Feel British - how's this one?

Old Jul 31st 2014, 10:49 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Feel British - how's this one?

This might be nice for you and Mr FB to tootle around in

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/tra...-1227007388726
Old Jul 31st 2014, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feel British - how's this one?

I would happily live in that for the rest of my life
Old Jul 31st 2014, 12:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
I would happily live in that for the rest of my life
Me too! I don't think I'd be so happy towing it around though
Old Jul 31st 2014, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

See now, wouldn't mind doing that so I wouldn't have to pick just one place in the UK to lay down roots. Everyday would be a holiday
Old Jul 31st 2014, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

God forbid! We would hate it! We like caravanning and will be looking for a 2 berth ha ha! You see these monstrosities here in Canada with a little old lady at the wheel! I am sure they do not cost a million. With a million I could have a few nice homes!
Old Aug 1st 2014, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I do agree that it is too gaudy for me personally, but I like the freedom it suggests. I love the idea of moving around, since we are going to settle somewhere completely new. I dread the idea of choosing somewhere specific and being tied to it, whether happy or not. However, I think it would cause an issue for NHS coverage, and that's too important to mess with.

PS: I also (VERY briefly) considered a house boat
Old Aug 1st 2014, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

that is why we settle in the town we know, even if it is for the time being in our old house and then spend the summers going places around the UK That way we get the best of both worlds ha ha
Old Aug 1st 2014, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Here is a link to the type of van we will probably get

Swift Provence Caravan 2 Berth Caravan - No Damp, No Leaks, No Smells! | Bury | Gumtree
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by feelbritish
That should do nicely! Best part about that ad? "No smells"
Old Aug 4th 2014, 12:58 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by feelbritish
I like the sound of this one - cosy, easy to tow and not forgetting no million dollar price tag! Everything you need for frequent escapes. You are so going to enjoy yourself when you get back
Old Aug 4th 2014, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I like the sound of this one - cosy, easy to tow and not forgetting no million dollar price tag! Everything you need for frequent escapes. You are so going to enjoy yourself when you get back
Yes that is the type of van we are looking at. Can't believe how cheap they are over there, in Canada they would sell something like that for over $10 000! However our time line is put back now as we may not sell this house for a year or two I have had to accept this and just be patient. But I can dream still hey?