Failed Driving Test

Old Oct 31st 2016, 8:14 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed Driving Test

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
Glad your partner has come around. I had only driven automatic in TX for 43 years. I couldn't imagine driving a stick shift again. It makes a huge difference to have a car. Mind you, I'm still not thrilled about being here.......yet xx
Nice to hear from you. Are you recovered from your fall?
Old Oct 31st 2016, 8:15 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
Thanks for the encouragement. I've just started lessons in an automatic. The OH is now resigned to changing our car if I pass.
Good for you. Glad OH came around to the idea of an automatic. You will be so much happier with it.
Old Oct 31st 2016, 11:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks for the encouragement. I've just started lessons in an automatic. The OH is now resigned to changing our car if I pass.

You'll get there. You have the verve.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mallory, thank you for asking. Yes, well recovered. Little twinges in the neck dome times but it could have been much worse xx
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 8:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And it's not 'if', it's 'when'. You will definitely get there.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 8:57 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
And it's not 'if', it's 'when'. You will definitely get there.
Thank you. This evening I got some beta blockers from my GP for the next time I take the test.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 9:21 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. This evening I got some beta blockers from my GP for the next time I take the test.
good luck with the test

BTW, are the beta blockers free on the NHS?
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 9:56 pm
`

Originally Posted by not2old

BTW, are the beta blockers free on the NHS?
No. It is paid for partially through NIC and also prescription charge.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:14 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

I shall rephrase my question

to post #51

Editha did you have to pay anything out of pocket for the beta blockers at the time you received them?
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Editha. It really sounds like you are doing everything you possibly could to maximise your prospects of passing that test soon
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:44 pm
`

Originally Posted by not2old
Editha did you have to pay anything out of pocket for the beta blockers at the time you received them?
The prescription charge. Likely from her purse ,not her pocket.

Anyway. When we hear Editha has passed her test, I suggest we all send her a good flurry of be careful on the roads BE karma.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:45 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

No, I did not have to pay for the beta-blockers. Over 60s get free prescriptions on the NHS, but I got free prescriptions even before I was 60 because of a chronic medical condition.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:52 pm
`

No, I did not have to pay for the beta-blockers. Over 60s get free prescriptions on the NHS, but I got free prescriptions even before I was 60 because of a chronic medical condition.
Exempt.

Never mind all that. I'm waiting all suspenders to read you have passed the driving test & are making like Toad of Toad Hall on the UK roads.
Old Mar 4th 2017, 12:03 pm
In the pink

Any news about the test Editha?
Old Mar 4th 2017, 4:24 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

No, I'm still doing lessons on an automatic.

But I have some health issues at the moment, which is delaying things. I've got to have some hospital tests, but if I get a bad diagnosis, not being able to drive will become the least of my problems.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.