England calling

Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England calling

Originally Posted by amideislas
That's your words, your opinion.

But I'd characterise it as 'far from zero' - or in other words, significantly more than your opinion aspires to suggest.
You know nothing of living in the US or of many other places apart from the third world country you now call home

You seem to know even less about Britain
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

But I'd characterise it as 'far from zero' - or in other words, significantly more than your opinion aspires to suggest.
It seems you are the only person that agrees with you.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:20 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
She never said it was a slum...she said she could post a picure of a Spanish slum...do you know everything?.....it seems you know very little....and have difficulty understanding other people's posts

Why are you trolling this part of the forum?....are you planning on living in Britain?

We could all point out a lot of the crap in Spain and the Spanish if we chose to but why would we want to?
Erm then what's the point of her post? To discredit what I posted, with the suggestion that I was not offering like-for-like comparisons, not? What other possible motivation?

I am only defending the position I have taken all along. It is others who are attacking it. I was happy to let it lie.

I suspect perhaps they may be a bit bored, and figure, well, I can wind up that Ami bitch. Let's see what happens.

So, perhaps >I< am the one feeding the trolls here. My apologies.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Erm then what's the point of her post? To discredit what I posted, with the suggestion that I was not offering like-for-like comparisons, not? What other possible motivation?

I am only defending the position I have taken all along. It is others who are attacking it. I was happy to let it lie.

I suspect perhaps they may be a bit bored, and figure, well, I can wind up that Ami bitch. Let's see what happens.

So, perhaps >I< am the one feeding the trolls here. My apologies.
She doesn't need to discredit what you have posted...you are doing an excellent job of that yourself.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

that Ami bitch.
Seems like you managed to get something right at last
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:26 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You know nothing of living in the US or of many other places apart from the third world country you now call home

You seem to know even less about Britain
Well, there you go... The offence has unwittingly demonstrated it's prejudice and hypocrisy, by exhibiting the the very ignorance which defence is accused of.

The defence rests, your honour.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well, there you go... The offence has unwittingly demonstrated it's prejudice and hypocrisy, by exhibiting the the very ignorance which defence is accused of.

The defence rests, your honour.
......and you haven't demonstrated prejudice and hypocrisy about the British?
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She doesn't need to discredit what you have posted...you are doing an excellent job of that yourself.
Yes, according to >her< narrow-minded standard. But that's what I've been talking about all along. It's not ME that doesn't get it. I do, really.

Awww. forget it... Have a nice day.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:30 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

I currently live in Canada after spending most of my
Life in the UK. There is much that's different and in many cases as worlds apart as the UK and Spain is.
I live a totally different life here, enjoy different food, socialize differently and have to watch some of what I say as it means something totally different.

Unless you live somewhere you really wouldn't know exactly how different it is
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Howefamily

Unless you live somewhere you really wouldn't know exactly how different it is
You would if you were an expert on everything and everywhere though
Old Jun 28th 2015, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

I think that in reality it is just a difference of oppinions. We all are different in some way or other and thankfuly we have varying oppions.We do not have to agree with each other . BUT manners and courtesy shold be paramount on such a splendid forum.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themajor
I think that in reality it is just a difference of oppinions. We all are different in some way or other and thankfuly we have varying oppions.We do not have to agree with each other . BUT manners and courtesy shold be paramount on such a splendid forum.
I found some of your posts most disturbing in attitude but it is probably best to say what you actually think instead of hiding it behind a screen of "manners and courtesy" when it involves fundamental matters!!