Daft regulations?

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

dougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daft regulations?

After returning to UK 2 months ago I am still finding my way around .Yesterday I went to the bus station in the area I now live in Scotland,to ask for a map of the bus routes.Not possible was the reply ,cannot handle paper due to rules concerning Covid.When I got onto the next bus to return home,everyone in my queue was issued with a paper ticket after using their bus card .Then an inspector boarded & handled each ticket.Maybe I´ve spent too long in the sun in Spain in the past,but I think that is bonkers.Do people not buy newspapers anymore in UK or use notepads or,dare I say it,even loo rolls??
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 1:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daft regulations?

Originally Posted by dougal03
...Do people not buy newspapers anymore in UK or use notepads or,dare I say it,even loo rolls??
Fortunately only one person generally touches pieces of toilet paper and nobody thereafter.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 1:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Fortunately only one person generally touches pieces of toilet paper and nobody thereafter.
You don't wash and reuse your bog roll?? Even after The Great Bog Roll Famine of 2020? Bloody spendthrift!
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually was thinking about the person putting the loo roll onto the holder especially in public toilets,but I did get a laugh at your comments.Come to think about it Spouse of S.you´ve got the right idea.Do you hang it lengthways along the washing line or in loops to catch the wind?
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:07 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Bus tickets and loo roll should be issued the same way. Both OH and the Little Lion go through the stuff at a rate of knots, they need rationing

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:10 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You don't wash and reuse your bog roll?? Even after The Great Bog Roll Famine of 2020? Bloody spendthrift!
Are you familiar with Bristow?

A new one
Spoiler:

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:12 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Actually was thinking about the person putting the loo roll onto the holder especially in public toilets,but I did get a laugh at your comments.Come to think about it Spouse of S.you´ve got the right idea.Do you hang it lengthways along the washing line or in loops to catch the wind?
Definitely lengthways Dougal, if it was in loops the dog might jump up and accidentally hang himself.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:20 pm
Concierge

Are you familiar with Bristow?

A new one
Spoiler:

Not familiar with this cartoon, but I like it! My inspiration was probably this
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you can catch covid through your rear as well as your nose?
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:37 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

if it was in loops the dog might jump up and accidentally hang himself.

What on earth is toilet paper made of in Australia? Sharkskin?
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Roo gut, for that springy feel.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:41 pm
Oscar nominated

Bus tickets and loo roll should be issued the same way. Both OH and the Little Lion go through the stuff at a rate of knots, they need rationing
In one of the Czech spa towns, my mum went into the public toilets and the attendant was dishing out the toilet paper rather than there being a supply in the cubicles. One sheet each apparently.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:50 pm
Concierge

I may have been exaggerating a tiny little bit. Or lying. I'm so ashamed.

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:53 pm

In one of the Czech spa towns, my mum went into the public toilets and the attendant was dishing out the toilet paper rather than there being a supply in the cubicles. One sheet each apparently.

I've experienced that approach in Mexico.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 3:54 pm

I may have been exaggerating a tiny little bit. Or lying. I'm so ashamed.

After reading about this this morning, nothing would surprise me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-56612257

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.