Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

"The Bull" - the UK forum's very own, very British, pub

"The Bull" - the UK forum's very own, very British, pub

Old Feb 21st 2013, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Bull" - the UK forum's very own, very British, pub

Originally Posted by curleytops
Thanks for the heads up, that cod platter with the shrimps and scallops looks sounds lovely!
I haven't tried that, but but I've tried some of the others and been very happy.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
No, you can have a real English Breakfast, bacon, sausage, egg, tomato and fried bread..
Baked beans as well please . . .
Old Feb 21st 2013, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Double Decker and a pint of orange squash please
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this place looks like a hit
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:47 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Right then, "what's your poison?"
I could really do with the full English, I already have a cup of tea.
When is quiz night? I want to join, and no iPhones allowed.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:58 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
You are all having way too much fun in this pub. Wheres the bartender? I don't drink anymore, but would like a job please. I can pull a pint (I was about 20 last time I did it mind) and wash glasses without breaking too many in the weird glass cleaner machine behind the bar.
Brilliant!! That's that sorted, you are the designated driver! Make that a double spritzer!
Old Feb 21st 2013, 7:03 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Right then, "what's your poison?"
I could really do with the full English, I already have a cup of tea.
When is quiz night? I want to join, and no iPhones allowed.
Here Here!! On the iPhones, what is the point, you are only deluding yourself. It has been an issue in our pub, but seems to have calmed down. OH is one of the quizmasters and that is one of the challenges he likes to keep in mind when setting the questions.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1
Here Here!! On the iPhones, what is the point, you are only deluding yourself. It has been an issue in our pub, but seems to have calmed down. OH is one of the quizmasters and that is one of the challenges he likes to keep in mind when setting the questions.
Oh yes phones
Old Feb 21st 2013, 7:56 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh yes phones
Brrring brrrring.... Hello? (getting louder) Hello? (louder still) What did you say? (yelling) You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you. I'm in the pub and it's a bit loud in here. (louder yelling) Hang on a sec. (To bartender, still yelling) I'll have a pint of Stella and a packet of prawn cocktail crisps.

Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:03 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely!
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:06 pm

Anyway, my appointment's been cancelled this afternoon because of the snow so I'll have a pint of guinness and pie, mash and peas please.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
Definitely!
Oops I'll have to leave my katana behind the bar.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Mine is a virtual gin and tonic. We haven't formally talked about it, but I think we may have given up alcohol for Lent.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose123 will become famous soon enough

Bloody good job I am in the bar having a discussion with my mates about sport, well, football.
If you "upper crust" people in the lounge had to kill an animal yourself just
to eat meat, could you do it?.
This is a serious question, so honest answers please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.