Broken Britain?

Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

usoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud ofusoruk has much to be proud of
Default Re: Broken Britain?

I must say I think I only ever saw that one time, drunk and female! during my uni days.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Dashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women Urinating in The Street

Originally Posted by Returnee
My daughter, who lived in England for a few years and recently returned to Japan, said she was shocked to see so many drunken women peeing in the street in some parts of England. Now, that is something I never saw back in the old days.
But does that mean that Britain is broken, or that clubs should hand out incontinence pads to people on their way out? Maybe there should be public toilets that aren't locked up most of the time? We live in a small city in Ontario, and the same happens here in certain areas too. IT'S NOT JUST BRITAIN!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Returnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to allReturnee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dashie
But does that mean that Britain is broken, or that clubs should hand out incontinence pads to people on their way out? Maybe there should be public toilets that aren't locked up most of the time? We live in a small city in Ontario, and the same happens here in certain areas too. IT'S NOT JUST BRITAIN!
It could mean that British social decorum is broken.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot!...that probably happens in most cities in the world.

Try going into an Australian city at night or after some event like a big race meeting and you will see exactly the same thing....probably happens in Japan as well.

Are you really getting off on this? you sad sad person
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:36 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter, who lived in England for a few years and recently returned to Japan, said she was shocked to see so many drunken women peeing in the street in some parts of England. Now, that is something I never saw back in the old days.
...and I certainly saw it when I was younger...and you are probably younger than me.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

RChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to all

That's modern women for you. They'll be wanting the right to vote next!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Idiot!...that probably happens in most cities in the world.

Try going into an Australian city at night or after some event like a big race meeting and you will see exactly the same thing....probably happens in Japan as well.

Are you really getting off on this? you sad sad person
Remember the pics in the paper here (Brisbane) not long ago? The woman standing up peeing on her seat in the middle of an AFL match?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Remember the pics in the paper here (Brisbane) not long ago? The woman standing up peeing on her seat in the middle of an AFL match?
Broken Brisbane?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Broken Brisbane?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:35 pm
Banned

expatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really niceexpatdoris is just really nice

Paula Radcliffe has a lot to answer!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Englishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to behold

As I posted a few pages back :
You've been shoving the fact on us( In your opinion ) that Britain is a worthless wasteland in MULTIPLE threads and now you're telling us you're moving back for financial reasons ?

So we could assume a few things:

You've run in to financial hardship and are feeling forced to move back to the UK and resent that fact. That's unfortunate if that is the case.

or

You put money above everything else and all the shit going on in Britain isn't enough to put you off getting your hands on some more readies.

If it's the former move to some other European country there are plenty to choose from , I hear Poland has plenty of affordable housing available - apparently the entire population lives in England now.

If it's the latter ......

No one seems to be putting a gun to your head and forcing you to move back so I can't see why you continue to bang on about Britain , if you don't like it stay where you are or move somewhere else. Perhaps if you posted your thoughts in the "Rest Of The World " you'd be able to find like minded people ?

Last edited by Englishman43; Oct 18th 2011 at 3:13 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:38 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

It could mean that they have got rid of the public loos in the middle of town, like they did in the two main towns where I grew up.
Or that the girl was a total skank (I knew a few of those growing up)
Old Oct 18th 2011, 5:16 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe he is still managing to yank everyone's chain.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 5:26 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Come on, it's fun and we are bored.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 6:22 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
It is getting a bit obvious now isn't it.

Mind you, the last time I was home, I had to keep dodging the peeing women in the street. Bloody hazard!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.