Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Broadchurch and Other UK TV Programs

Broadchurch and Other UK TV Programs

Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broadchurch

New David Tennant drama starting tomorrow on BBC2: The Politician's Husband.

PS: I am having some trouble with tunnelbear and they are not responding to my emails. OH has expat shield and no problems there, so it's not on our end. I can't load expat shield as I have a new computer and it's not compatible with the new windows.

PPS: We should rename this thread as British Telly!

Last edited by Perth; Apr 24th 2013 at 12:51 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool

PS: I am having some trouble with tunnelbear and they are not responding to my emails. OH has expat shield and no problems there, so it's not on our end. I can't load expat shield as I have a new computer and it's not compatible with the new windows.

Thanks for posting details about the new series.

What about 'Broadchurch and other UK TV programs'?

We have a UK TV thread over in the US Forums...it's very useful.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 24th 2013 at 12:57 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Thanks for posting details about the new series.

We have a UK TV thread over in the US Forums...it's very useful.
Oooh thanks, I will check out that link. Not understanding your question about Broadchurch?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh thanks, I will check out that link. Not understanding your question about Broadchurch?
Sorry. What about changing the title of this thread to 'Broadchurch and other UK TV Programs'?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry. What about changing the title of this thread to 'Broadchurch and other UK TV Programs'?
Oh Sure, works for me
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh Sure, works for me
Abracadabra....
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broadchurch and Other UK TV Programs

Can we have another thread entitled "How to Avoid Watching or Talking About UK TV" ?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:53 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Can we have another thread entitled "How to Avoid Watching or Talking About UK TV" ?
That's the one that advises idiots to not click on a thread that may not interest them.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:53 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Abracadabra....
I loved your magic trick..lol, although at first I was staring at the screen saying to myself 'I could have sworn I just called it Broadchurch'.. You have the power !!!!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:57 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Well you can guarantee I'll be watching that..lol. I have the huge TV guide from out of Saturday's Sun, and I've gone through it and circled everything I want to watch..

I wish I could help with tunnelbear, but now that I'm here I don't use it, not even to watch US shows (now why would I do that? lol). You're using the [email protected] email address???

I see the mods have already changed the title of the thread....lol. Not bad considering I started it as a topic on Broadchurch.. Amazing how it grew and metamorphisised (however you spell that darn word). LOL
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:58 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by northernbird
That's the one that advises idiots to not click on a thread that may not interest them.
... Thread clicking for Dummies !!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG, The Syndicate just keeps getting better and better! This latest one focused on the character played by O'Brien in Downton Abbey. What a smashing actor she is!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:08 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, The Syndicate just keeps getting better and better! This latest one focused on the character played by O'Brien in Downton Abbey. What a smashing actor she is!
that was the last episode
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I love The Syndicate...anyone catch the first series...it was screened last year? I think it has the edge on the 2nd series...probably because Timothy Spall was in it. Shame it's only 6 episodes.

Scott and Bailey is another good series. 2 women cops and their woman boss...some great one liners in there. Again watch the 2 previous series if you can. Endeavour...a young Inspector Morse. Haven't seen the new series yet but the pilot which was shown 16 months ago was good. The girl in the pilot is John Thaw's daughter...a great line in there when she says to young Morse something like...I think we have met in another world.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:24 pm
Gutter Gob!!

I love The Syndicate...anyone catch the first series...it was screened last year? I think it has the edge on the 2nd series...probably because Timothy Spall was in it. Shame it's only 6 episodes.

Scott and Bailey is another good series. 2 women cops and their woman boss...some great one liners in there. Again watch the 2 previous series if you can. Endeavour...a young Inspector Morse. Haven't seen the new series yet but the pilot which was shown 16 months ago was good. The girl in the pilot is John Thaw's daughter...a great line in there when she says to young Morse something like...I think we have met in another world.
Can't get on with Endeavour but (and don't shout!) I didn't like Morse either. Not a fan of John Thaw unfortunately

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.