Boring Stuff But I Need An Answer

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boring Stuff But I Need An Answer

Originally Posted by Dave_Was
Could you please confirm that immigration is happy if you have 3 to 400 pounds? Or did you mean 3000-4000 pounds.

Thanks,

Dave
In our situation they said 3 to 400 pounds, each case is different, talk to immigration is the best thing to do.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
In our situation they said 3 to 400 pounds, each case is different, talk to immigration is the best thing to do.
Would you be able to give a little information about your case?

For example we know a couple with three kids would need something like 70k. Could you suggest why the amount you have to show is lower?

Also when you say immigration is this the $2.50 a minute helpline?

I apologize if this is too personal a question, in which case please ignore.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave_Was
Would you be able to give a little information about your case?

For example we know a couple with three kids would need something like 70k. Could you suggest why the amount you have to show is lower?

Also when you say immigration is this the $2.50 a minute helpline?

I apologize if this is too personal a question, in which case please ignore.
Yes the $2.50 a minuet help line, will PM you.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:55 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The problem is not that you don't want to work, but they have to assume you may not be able to get work straight away, and if you don't, how will you feed the kids.
OK..understood.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Dave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond reputeDave_Was has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
OK..understood.
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you.