Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Mar 6th 2011, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

obewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Correct Quoll!!! Arrived right on time, not the best flight I have ever had, but I am home. Terrible saying goodbye to my daughter and kids, but it is done now, got really bad on the plane crying and so on.

The weather is grey and rainy and a bit cold. I tried to sleep for a few hours but am over tired now. My 2 sisters picked me up, just waiting for my mum and brother and his wife to come around and a few others will pop in.

Will check in again when my head gets back into the right time zone, its all a bit fuzzy at the moment.
Welcome back bee! Glad to hear trip went smoothly, though about saying goodbye. It's hard.
Hope you're settling in well & enjoying being back.
You heard on the job yet? it works out.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 4:56 pm
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

welcome back cally...hope it all works out for you
This time next week i'll be home too..
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:21 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cally49
Hi all currently in transit at LAflying Air New Zealand( land 9tommorow)terminal 1 Heathrow Sunday 6th March at 10.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will let you all know how my reccie goes although it does sound like a never ending round of party central when i first get there lol SO will wait till the dust settles lmao xxx
All the very best Cally, hope you had a great flight and are looking forward to some parties!!! Whooohoooo
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:22 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatcat65
welcome back cally...hope it all works out for you
This time next week i'll be home too..
What are your flight details so we can track/stalk you?

Getting one in or two in for you ..........
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:53 am
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beedubya
What are your flight details so we can track/stalk you?

Getting one in or two in for you ..........
My flight details are:

Sun 13 Mar 2011 07:00 TCX 34L Calgary to Manchester

See you on the flip side!!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 6:03 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

David - aka 'High Tide' is leaving today, Tuesday 8th March.

He's flying with Air Canada from Vancouver (YVR) to London Heathrow (LHR) early evening local time, arriving in London on Wednesday lunchtime:

AC flight 854 dep YVR @ 6.15pm Tues

arr LHR @ 11.50am next day

Bon Voyage David and doggy! Have a safe journey!

The Air Canada Flight Status info can be found here:

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...index.html#299

but to see the position of the aircraft enroute (with maps too!) you can input AC854 here:

http://www.flightstats.com and http://www.flightstats.co.uk

I should think that David's dog is being taken for a very long walk right now! (approx 2pm in New Jersey, 11am in Vancouver)

Last edited by Englishmum; Mar 8th 2011 at 6:09 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo, another one takes to the skies. Bon Voyage David!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:01 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't David's dog a cat?
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:50 pm
Onwards and upwards!

Bon Voyage David and kitty have a safe flight and lots of sleep
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:57 pm
Onwards and upwards!

had to put this on again, i love it!! Lets hope we all get this kind of greeting when we land!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3NPNM4xgo
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Boodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud of

YES DAVID, HERE'S HOPING FOR HAPPY LANDINGS FOR YOU AND YOUR MOGGY

Last edited by Boodles; Mar 8th 2011 at 10:21 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Boodles
YES DAVID, HERE'S HOPING FOR HAPPY LANDINGS FOR YOU AND YOUR MOGGY
Yay David...another Canadian flying home. Safe flight and hope you get a wonderful welcome in Devon!!
Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:56 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

David's flight is now enroute - the departure was delayed by approx 30 minutes

(silly me, I'd forgotten he was taking a moggy with him!).

Is David's partner on the same flight - I can't recall if they were flying together or not?
Old Mar 9th 2011, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
David's flight is now enroute - the departure was delayed by approx 30 minutes

(silly me, I'd forgotten he was taking a moggy with him!).

Is David's partner on the same flight - I can't recall if they were flying together or not?

No - his partner stayed in England to sort their new house out. I think it's in Devon or Cornwall. I think they want to turn it into a bed and breakfast place. Sounds wonderful!!
Old Mar 9th 2011, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatcat65
had to put this on again, i love it!! Lets hope we all get this kind of greeting when we land!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3NPNM4xgo

Don't forget the time change! I would hate for you to be an hour late.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.