Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Mar 10th 2011, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Originally Posted by fatcat65
I'll let you know how it goes....I fly out on Saturday 12th at 15:15 on TCX34L Calgary to Manchester, not Sunday, land back on Sunday on UK soil at 7am. I had a blonde moment and copied the wrong bit duh!!
Having a hard time packing though i'm so over the weight allowance its going to cost a fortune!! Oh well

Not sure about Thomas Cook but remember it is usually cheaper to pay for your excess baggage online before you get to the airport. Worth checking anyway.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:39 pm
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bandrui
Not sure about Thomas Cook but remember it is usually cheaper to pay for your excess baggage online before you get to the airport. Worth checking anyway.
tried that they won't do it! All premium economy seats sold out too
One day it was showing 24 premium economy seats next day there was none!! Oh well, lets hope no one sits on the seat next to us then we can spread out a little!!
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

tried that they won't do it! All premium economy seats sold out too
One day it was showing 24 premium economy seats next day there was none!! Oh well, lets hope no one sits on the seat next to us then we can spread out a little!!
At least you won't have to worry about it on the non-existent return trip.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by HighTide
Home again.........WOW it's so nice to be tracked across the Pond. The cat and I made it OK. She was a little freaked out but seems to be settling in quickly. Will post more on the 50's 60's thread.
Who is the next one to track ?
Welcome Home David!! So sorry you didn't get the full chorus out to greet you, but maybe just as well...you wouldn't want the kitty to be any more freaked out

Looking forward to hearing all your news!!
Old Mar 11th 2011, 3:55 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighTide
Home again.........WOW it's so nice to be tracked across the Pond. The cat and I made it OK. She was a little freaked out but seems to be settling in quickly. Will post more on the 50's 60's thread.
Who is the next one to track ?
Congrats on getting back safe and sound with the kitty.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

All ready for that flight tomorrow Fatcat65?
Old Mar 12th 2011, 1:10 pm
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bandrui
All ready for that flight tomorrow Fatcat65?
yep can't wait...3 hours then we're off to the airport...fill you all in tomoz

Adios Canada
Old Mar 12th 2011, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Guinness is an unknown quantity at this point

yep can't wait...3 hours then we're off to the airport...fill you all in tomoz

Adios Canada
good luck fatcat65 have a great flight and good luck on your new adventures!
Old Mar 12th 2011, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fatcat is on his way! Over Hudson Bay right now. I had a bit of trouble finding it (the flight number is TCX834 not TCX34L) so here's the link:

http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/TCX

Bon Voyage Fatcat! Happy landings.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

I see you are on the ground ... early too. Hearty congratulations Fatcat65. We'll give you time to get over the jetlag but then we want a report .
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Home Fatcat! Hope you had a good flight!
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:14 am
Onwards and upwards!

Thanks guys...had a good flight and landed an hour early. Weather miserable but I don't care it was great to see my friends and see the greenery and houses with character.
Anyway time for breakfast now so i'll update soon
Thanks again
Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:28 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys...had a good flight and landed an hour early. Weather miserable but I don't care it was great to see my friends and see the greenery and houses with character.
Thanks again
Great to hear from you!!! WELCOME HOME.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again
Congratulations on being in the home country, FatCat!
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:55 am
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and welcome home!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.