Beautiful scenes of the UK

Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:10 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Originally Posted by Wendy
You won't feel 'right' until you do.

Whether it works out for you or not is another matter, but once you get the bug you have to follow it.

I hope that whatever you decide it lives up to what you want it to be
I agree with Wendy. Once you have the thoughts of migrating in your head, it's like a virus, it eats at you. If you don't at least try, it will always gnaw away at you. I hear people say, "If only I knew now what I knew then", been guilty of it myself, but we know that's impossible. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, experience is everything.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jan 26th 2007 at 10:17 am.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TopCat3
Anytime you feel you need a "fix" just go to this website

http://www.picturesofengland.com/Eng...ecommendedonly

Also, there is a website dedicated to all the places Midsomer Murders is filmed. It's filmed all around Buckinghamshire mainly - my old stomping ground.
It shows you episode by episode where they were filmed.

http://www.geocities.com/televisionc...6/midsomer.htm

Happy reminiscing everyone!
Thanks for that straight to Bolsover thankyou sooooooooo much
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:13 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Argyll
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:21 am
'In limboland'

Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I agree with Wendy. Once you have the thoughts of migrating in your head, it's like a virus, it eats at you. If you don't at least try, it will always gnaw away at you. I hear people say, "If only I knew now what I knew then", been guilty of it myself, but we know that's impossible. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, experience is everything.

I think even if you hate it, at least you can say well I gave it a go.

If you don't give it a go then you'll always be regretting it and thinking well I may have just loved it.

Life's too short, just do what you want to do and be who you need to be.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:28 am
andy007

andy007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still not sure where to go, if I do, I love the sun, but not rain and cold. Beautiful scenes of the UK-corfe-castle.jpg
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Dartmoor 06
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-p1130003.jpg  
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:41 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Dartmoor 06
Ahhh, beautiful South Devon. Spent a good few holidays in Stoke Fleming/Brixham/Kingsbridge/Totnes and surrounding areas.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 11:29 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

OOoooooh, I have piccys like that on my other computer. I'm so glad it's broken

Last edited by Dizzillusioned; Jan 26th 2007 at 11:30 am. Reason: wrong smilies
Old Jan 26th 2007, 12:59 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Just shows what a muppet you really are, what is that picture supposed to be saying? What were your motives for posting it when the thread is pictures of beutiful UK? For every bad picture of the UK you post I can do 2 bad ones for Oz if thats the childish game you want to play? Well do you punk?
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-eden.jpg  

Last edited by arkon; Jan 26th 2007 at 1:02 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Reading this thread has got me scared - i love greenery and it's one of the reasons why we're looking at Tasmania rather than certain other parts of OZ, as some people have said parts are reminicscent of the UK......
Here's a picture from our back bedroom window.....[IMG]2005_0806bedford72005\our garden aug05.JPG[/IMG]
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

hey, how do i attach a photo from my PC ????? something didnt go right!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:20 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Lake windermere Cearnarfon Castle Snowdonia national Forest all taken 06
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-anniversay-callum-022.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-wales-019.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-wales-003.jpg  
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:21 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by travelbug
hey, how do i attach a photo from my PC ????? something didnt go right!
Scroll down page and click onto manage atatchments and browse your PC
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks!!!! I'd done quick reply which doesnt give you the same options!
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-our-garden-aug05.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.