Beautiful scenes of the UK

Old Feb 6th 2007, 2:13 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
Nearly killed myself once or twice, that snow in Oldham was bloody slippy once we'd been down it on lino a couple of times.
Doing what? The mind boggles.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:37 pm
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
View from my bedroom window in the spring

G
Lucky, Lucky BAstard
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Oh trust me nb, I intend to!! I think a lot of folk in the UK are stuck in a rut; content to moan and complain about the state of the place but they're not prepared to see it for its beauty.

I have mates here from Aberdeenshire and they reckon it's "Gods Country" up there. I would love to travel and see the highlands and tour Edinburgh, especially for the Tatoo.

This is the first time i have looked at the expats going back board... i know that there are a lot of beautiful places in the UK but it always seems to take an age of sitting in immobile trafic to get anywhere. One of the many reasons i am looking forward to moving to 'boring Perth' is that going out to the beach, or Hills, or towns or what ever require looking to see how far it is in distance and then just going there knowing you will get there more or less on time, here if you travel on anyday with a Y in it between any hours that are useful then you end up getting stuck in traffic. It took me 10 hours to drive from cambridge to the Lake District on Friday, then it rained all weekend (except when it was snowing)... I know Perth is isolated but it takes bloody ages to get from Cambridge to anywhere, not because it is a long way away but because there is too much traffic and congestion.

Anyway, you always miss what you don't have, and never appreciate what you do have until you lose it..
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy
This is the first time i have looked at the expats going back board... i know that there are a lot of beautiful places in the UK but it always seems to take an age of sitting in immobile trafic to get anywhere. One of the many reasons i am looking forward to moving to 'boring Perth' is that going out to the beach, or Hills, or towns or what ever require looking to see how far it is in distance and then just going there knowing you will get there more or less on time, here if you travel on anyday with a Y in it between any hours that are useful then you end up getting stuck in traffic. It took me 10 hours to drive from cambridge to the Lake District on Friday, then it rained all weekend (except when it was snowing)... I know Perth is isolated but it takes bloody ages to get from Cambridge to anywhere, not because it is a long way away but because there is too much traffic and congestion.

Anyway, you always miss what you don't have, and never appreciate what you do have until you lose it..
being a Lancastrian living nr Huntingdon before I moved to Perth I can wholeheartedly agree with that. The A14/A1/M62/M61/M6 trip is one I have done a hundred times and never ever want to do again!!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chrispy

And I hope it's everything you wish it will be
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:52 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

More pics
All of Dorset world heritage coast in middle of winter.
I will try and get some decent ones to post at the weekend.

Beautiful scenes of the UK-image_00054.jpg

Beautiful scenes of the UK-image_00074.jpg

Beautiful scenes of the UK-image_00094.jpg
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

lulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to all
Post Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Dorset and Hampshire

Are my favourites, of course I am biased as I was from Hampshire New Forest area born and bred Hubby was from Dorset before we married, both very pretty places.

Lulu