Is Australia ruining my Life?

Old Apr 16th 2006, 7:14 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia ruining my Life?

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue
Well there is, work situation I find intolerable, and a pospect of a uk return prospect. What i ill say it is a good prospect for me and my family, not one to dismiss.
the material things are just a joke, i can live withour, what isnt is security and stability for my family, which maybe enhanced elsewhere.

What a nightmare, as this sacrifices everything have done coming here and built p,, I trying to clear my head now, without the kids for a few days, sad as it seems, I am on here reading up on ppl experience.

Reflecting is difficult, and to be ruthless with yourself on exactly why you wanted to move abroad in the first place.

you been on that vino again mister???
Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue
Well there is, work situation I find intolerable, and a pospect of a uk return prospect. What i ill say it is a good prospect for me and my family, not one to dismiss.
the material things are just a joke, i can live withour, what isnt is security and stability for my family, which maybe enhanced elsewhere.

What a nightmare, as this sacrifices everything have done coming here and built p,, I trying to clear my head now, without the kids for a few days, sad as it seems, I am on here reading up on ppl experience.

Reflecting is difficult, and to be ruthless with yourself on exactly why you wanted to move abroad in the first place.
well, ive only been back in the uk 2 days now, and dont feel able to comment on this experience yet. all i do know is that , as other people say, once you emigrate, you open a pandoras box and always look at the good points of the country you are not in. i think some people cope with this better than others and to be successful i think you have to find a way of mentally switching off from the other country. i couldnt do that in oz, so returned to the uk and have got to make bloody sure i dont do it again as ive nowhere else to go! you sound as though you are saying that you think taking that job in the uk is what you want because the material things oz has given you dont compensate for what youve missed. if thats the case (correct me if im wrong) then get your head around leaving oz before you go, make peace with the country and feel as though you have left when YOu are ready to and the time is right for you. eg put your house in order first. then really focus on your new job, to distract you from other things and concentrate on building a fun time with your family. easier said than done, but then anyone can give advice, its the taking it thats hard work! Good luck, you sound you need to get away from oz soon, whether for good or a holiday, but get away from day to day life to sort your head out. take care
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:01 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home CTB...

Hope your happy to be home amongst family and friends. Spk soon

P x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:58 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Is Australia ruining my Life?

I'm closing this thread because it the opening post and title are not appropriate for this forum.

NC Penguin