50/50?

Old May 8th 2018, 4:01 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Pre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 50/50?

Hi. I will be applying for the spouse visa in a few months. Im going to pay:1) the visa application, 2)the travel expenses to my neighbour country (twice I have to go there) to do the the English exams (cos in my country we don't have them) 3)the English exam 4)the plane ticket to the UK. I ask my husband if he can help me when I arrive till I get a job that will be renting a small flat, helping with the nsh and daily things like food and transport, told him when I'm there I will pay him back that money..... We always have been each one pays its own so he is not very happy but I'm not passing a great economics, his plan was not even getting a flat when I have the visa, just me going there and staying in a hostel for a couple of months while I get a job..... My question is you think I'm wrong asking him for help?? I know is his money and I don't want to get him mad. Thanks
Old May 8th 2018, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50/50?

Think we discussed this OP's problems 'ad nauseam' in Jan 2018 ..... nothing has changed.
Old May 8th 2018, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

I knew this seemed a familiar story. I personally would run for the hills!
Old May 8th 2018, 9:48 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

OP he does not love you, he is not a good husband, it will all end badly and you will be unhappy.
Old May 8th 2018, 11:41 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Think we discussed this OP's problems 'ad nauseam' in Jan 2018 ..... nothing has changed.
I mean now he will help paying for a flat, and the nsh I will have to pay him later tho. My question is if you think it should be half and half on the visa expenses. Thanks

Last edited by Pre; May 8th 2018 at 11:43 am.
Old May 8th 2018, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pre
I mean now he will help paying for a flat, and the nsh I will have to pay him later tho. My question is if you think it should be have and have on the visa expenses. Thanks
So he is now saying that you will get a flat together, is he, instead of making you live in a hostel? I guess thats a start......
Old May 8th 2018, 11:45 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by az2014
OP he does not love you, he is not a good husband, it will all end badly and you will be unhappy.
Hi. He is gonna pay not for the flat, nsh and daily stuff while I get a job. Later I will have to pay him later... My question is if you think it should be half and half on the visa expenses.
Old May 8th 2018, 11:49 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by az2014
Originally Posted by Pollyana
So he is now saying that you will get a flat together, is he, instead of making you live in a hostel? I guess thats a start......
I told him there is no way that I went there to live in a hostel thats why he is looking for houses, he says that I have to get a job ASAP tho, n as well paying for the NHS, he doesn't like to talk about this subjects at all I'm the one only mention it. I'm glad that he is helping but he just seems not very keen on it
Old May 8th 2018, 11:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pre
I mean now he will help paying for a flat, and the nsh I will have to pay him later tho. My question is if you think it should be half and half on the visa expenses. Thanks

Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, it's what you think that counts.

But since you asked, my opinion is your husband is a total pig of a man. You're supposed to be a couple, and couples pool their finances in order to meet their mutual goals. This 'I'll pay but only if you pay me back' is total rubbish.
Old May 8th 2018, 2:37 pm
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, it's what you think that counts.

But since you asked, my opinion is your husband is a total pig of a man. You're supposed to be a couple, and couples pool their finances in order to meet their mutual goals. This 'I'll pay but only if you pay me back' is total rubbish.
Hi thanks for your answer. We broke up after 8 years last year (my bad) in that time we always pay each one there thing even when i was with no job I pay my stuff. I feel guilty somehow not paying everything now cos I have a good amount of money save here but its my dada heretage. I know he is doing an effort but I just would like he doit with a better attitude. He agree of that the nhs and rent there cos I ask him he didn't offer to
Old May 8th 2018, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Sure this is not a wind up?
Old May 8th 2018, 6:50 pm
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by feelbritish
Sure this is not a wind up?
Sorry what you mean?
Old May 9th 2018, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

He means this

"something that is not true that you tell someone in order to make a joke"

And I agree with him. This is a post from some joker trying to make fun
Old May 9th 2018, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
He means this

"something that is not true that you tell someone in order to make a joke"

And I agree with him. This is a post from some joker trying to make fun
Sounds like it for sure. How can asking for advise on a personal situation help???
Old May 9th 2018, 5:18 pm
Pre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pica
Sounds like it for sure. How can asking for advise on a personal situation help???
Excuse me but I'm not lying about anything in here, you don't know me to judge. And yes I know is more of a personal question but would just like to know how people doing the spouse visa divide or not the visa fees

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.