5 Years On

Old Jun 30th 2018, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Years On

It was - good music by some locals and contributions from many - including ME !
Old Jul 1st 2018, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Scots47, I am watching show on BBC called Island Medics. It centers around the Gilbert Bain hospital in Lerwick.. The scenery is superb and the show is not too bad as well.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 10:42 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by scot47
It was - good music by some locals and contributions from many - including ME !

What did you do ?
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tap dance and strip.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 12:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by scot47
Tap dance and strip.
I thought it would be that. Hope the knicker elastic held up.
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Truth be told - that was not the case. I actually presented an interesting new book about the Polish Presence on The Isle of Bute from 1940 to 1945

https://www.znak.com.pl/kartoteka,ks...229,Wyspa-Wezy

if you click on the link the page has the option to read an English translation.
Old Sep 8th 2018, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Archaeology is not just medieval castles. Here is a modern fortress designed to be an observation point as Armageddon swept away our civilisation

- https://canmore.org.uk/site/305046/b...servation-post

We hope to restore it and make it accessible to visitors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Observer_Corps_Monitoring_Post

http://www.doorsopendays.org.uk/places/ayrshire/skelmorlie-secret-bunker/

This weekend I am going to one nearby that is open to visitors at Upper Skelmorlie in North Ayrshire.. It overlooks the Clyde Estuary.

Last edited by scot47; Sep 8th 2018 at 6:04 am.
Old Sep 8th 2018, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One that is already restored - the first in SCO. Skelmorlie Secret Bunker
Old Sep 11th 2018, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was surprised that many visitors had never heard of "The 4 Miinute Warning" It haunted my Childhood and Youth
Old Oct 21st 2018, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yesterday on the Mainland and I visited this place - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linlithgow_Palace

Worth the trip - especially if you can get into St Michaels' Kirk next door. I was shown around by a member of the congregation - a 94-year-old Englishman. He took great pleasure in showing us around the Kirk and pointed out the place where King James IV prayed before riding off to die at Flodden. (See the poem by Walter Ssott)