11 Weeks and Counting

Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about
Default 11 Weeks and Counting

Only 11 weeks left in Canada before I make the trip back home(UK).

Applied for 2 jobs (what I did before I left the UK), container arrives in UK next week, dog has had its 1st vet visit in prep of flying, car is nearly sold(2 interested parties) and leaving party booked.

I guess I am nearly there, yeahhh
Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:06 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11 Weeks and Counting

Yeahhh!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:19 am
Back home at last!

Pombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud of

Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys we are very excited.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 1:47 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

YEE HAW!!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

Sounds great Back2UK!! The next few weeks will pass quickly and you will soon be back enjoying the remainder of our Great British Summer!!!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Be careful, though, I`m finding the food tastes so good in the UK I`m sure to be piling on the pounds. It`s great to be back!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Sweet! Excited for you
Old Jun 18th 2012, 8:55 am
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moggiemiss
.... and you will soon be back enjoying the remainder of our Great British Summer!!!
Good one!

Seriously though, good luck with the move. I'm back and I love it, bad weather and all.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

Hey Jemima, I am with you on the food .... I am like a kid in a sweet shop in tesco .... English cheeses at affordable prices, sausages that don't have skins that came off someone's old shoes, fresh lamb, proper puddings, scones and not tea biscuits, jammy dodgers, Branson pickle, back bacon, daddies sauce ... I am eating far too much comfort food in this awful summer weather ....
Old Jun 18th 2012, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move, you'll be back before you know it!
Old Jun 18th 2012, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

margaretmwilson will become famous soon enough

I've been home five months now and I LOVE it. Okay so the weather stinks but I will not allow it to get me down, I just put my umberella or my hood up. I've been working full time since March and its a busy job but I love it. I'm just waiting to complete on a house in my home town and can't wait for the OH to come back in July. The dog settled wonderfully. We go for long walks now unlike in Florida when I couldn't even get him out from under the bed to go for a little tiny walk. He loves being back in the cool North East air.
Enjoy your last few weeks in Canada and I hope your transition is as easy as mine was.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

stroudie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Back2UK
Only 11 weeks left in Canada before I make the trip back home(UK).

Applied for 2 jobs (what I did before I left the UK), container arrives in UK next week, dog has had its 1st vet visit in prep of flying, car is nearly sold(2 interested parties) and leaving party booked.

I guess I am nearly there, yeahhh
Hi,

We have just come back from a 5 week trip back home and are now planning our permanent retrun after 16 years in Alberta. I have a couple of questions:
What container comapny did you use and did you pack it yourselves?? Why did you use a container instead of regular movers?
Will your dog have to go into quarantine? Does he have a pet passport?

We are planning to be back home by this time next year and are getting excited about the move already. Good Luck John.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by margaretmwilson
I've been home five months now and I LOVE it. Okay so the weather stinks but I will not allow it to get me down, I just put my umberella or my hood up. I've been working full time since March and its a busy job but I love it. I'm just waiting to complete on a house in my home town and can't wait for the OH to come back in July. The dog settled wonderfully. We go for long walks now unlike in Florida when I couldn't even get him out from under the bed to go for a little tiny walk. He loves being back in the cool North East air.
Enjoy your last few weeks in Canada and I hope your transition is as easy as mine was.
Thank you so much, it is always wonderful to hear other peoples stories. I have not heard a negative word from anyone who has been back yet. I hope that your happiness continues, I know that I will be very happy back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.