1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

That is what they proclaim Sarah my little vegetarian friend:

but believe you me the burgers arent better at Hungry jacks

By the way Riley broke out today with chicken pox. Have your kids had it?
I hope so as Riley has a raging temp that I have managed to keep down with the fan on. Poor little mite a broken arm and chicken pox now too. He is in the wars. So I dont think I can make Tuesday but will hopefully catch up with you later in the week before you fly on Saturday you lucky girl.

Hows N now? I bet you ended up arranging the shipping.

anyway enjoy your last week 6 days here. n
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nicola411
That is what they proclaim Sarah my little vegetarian friend:

but believe you me the burgers arent better at Hungry jacks
Hee hee!! I just believe what they tell me, y'know?

Gawd I can't wait for some decent veggie food! I'm sooooooooooo sick of not having any choice - even Dominos here have a warning on their veggie pizza saying 'may contain traces of meat'. Aaaargh!!!

By the way Riley broke out today with chicken pox. Have your kids had it?
I hope so as Riley has a raging temp that I have managed to keep down with the fan on. Poor little mite a broken arm and chicken pox now too. He is in the wars. So I dont think I can make Tuesday but will hopefully catch up with you later in the week before you fly on Saturday you lucky girl.
Yeah - they both had it a couple of years ago. Poor Riley though - is he smothered in them? We'll pop round to say bye later on in the week. Hopefully he'll feel a bit better by then.

Hows N now? I bet you ended up arranging the shipping.
Guess what I spent today doing...

anyway enjoy your last week 6 days here. n
Thanks! This time next week... we'll be home! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sarah
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Only just seen this Jumbo, hope you are enjoying being back!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:56 pm

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road

All many thanks for the messages,
I arrived in Dubai yesterday morning and I'm spending a few days with friends before heading on to London town.
I went shopping today at a big modern looking mall (that closes at 10pm!), and it had a Debenhams and a Next in it, absolute quality. Even driving from the airport and I had a big grin on my face, it's not the UK, but it's just got that buzz about it, a city with an "identity".
I'm currently composing my final rant and satircal view on Perth which will be posted shortly!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
I arrived in Dubai yesterday morning and I'm spending a few days with friends before heading on to London town.
I went shopping today at a big modern looking mall (that closes at 10pm!), and it had a Debenhams and a Next in it, absolute quality. Even driving from the airport and I had a big grin on my face, it's not the UK, but it's just got that buzz about it, a city with an "identity".
I'm currently composing my final rant and satircal view on Perth which will be posted shortly!
Jumbo - glad to hear your stopover is so much fun. Can't wait to hear your final rant
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:45 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
Ahhhhhhhh, civilisation

Bring on the rant Jumbo, I look forward to it
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hey Jumbo, have you had your mush round a Prawn sarnie yet
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Come on Jumbo we are waiting.....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the stop over Jumbo!