1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
OK folks, it's finally arrived!!
By the time you're all sitting down for your dinner this evening, I'll be long gone from here.

Many thanks to you all for keeping me entertained and I guess I'll just see you on the other side....later's
What a coincidence...I have just been looking through your posts to see when you were leaving. All the best...don't forget to keep in touch and update us when you can. Safe journey home.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

By the time you're all sitting down for your dinner this evening, I'll be long gone from here.

Many thanks to you all for keeping me entertained and I guess I'll just see you on the other side....later's
Good luck and safe journey. Enjoy the journey back to civilization.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Whereabouts in Surrey, I'm considering taking a job there and wondering what it's like?

It is lovely, I am from Tadworth Nr Epsom Downs (home of the Derby) I wish I was going back home right now
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:13 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to you soon! So envious, but wishing you all the best.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of British.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by manc1
Best of British.
Ditto that.

All the best Jumbo.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:27 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage Jumbo!

Dont be sticking two fingers up on your way out... it's bad manners
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

isleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really nice

Hi Jumbo

Hope all goes well, dont forget to let us all know how you are getting along.....
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Good luck, good luck!!! Tell them to get the weather sorted out ready for our arrival a week on Sunday! It's only a little ask...

Sarah
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

been chuckling to myself reading this thread, cant be doing with prawn sarnies myself, but I hope you have a great trip and come out of M&S with a shopping basket as big as a bath, full of the afore mentioned bready comestibles. Have a good flight
Jo
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:09 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you land safe n sound Jumbo. All the very best for you in your new, and sane, life back home
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Jumbo - all the best of luck back in the UK. Really excited for you.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Baltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the rough

Had that prawn sarnie yet?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

HI Jumbo

Well I imagine you are checking these emails now at the airport maybe Singapore. I bet you are savouring every minute of knowing your gone. Personally when I hit Burger King at the airport in Singapore I will know I am on my way home.

Enjoy every minute and thank god your on your way home
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nicola411
Personally when I hit Burger King at the airport in Singapore I will know I am on my way home.
You know what though, Nic...

The burgers are better at Hungry Jack's...

*runs off giggling like a mad woman*

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.